Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You hate obama. If he cured cancer youd have some uninformed baseless post to give.
    Show me any connections the president has with the Nobel prize committee. This is what I mean. You give opinionated baseless post with no facts to back them up
    1.Wow again with the "hating obama" thing. Look, i already said it THREEE TIMES, but you keep persisting that its only because i dislike his policies(honestly, i don't the guy, just his stye). Obama i'm not making this a "hate obama" thing, even though you would apperantly love that.

2.Wow so let me say this, if bush got nominated in 11 days in his first term, before he had done ANYTHING*(so you couldn't judge him yet), you would think he deserved it?(answer that) Its not even a matter of his accomplishments, giving ANY president that is entering for the first time, hasn't had any major history, giving him a Nobel Peace prize just seems like a publicity stunt.

3.wow, no facts? LMAO, dude besides that it doesn't NEED facts,(nor would you be able to prove it with), your one to talk, never giving facts for any argument, damn hypocrite.

here's a fat guy lulz.
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DAOY8qVZW6E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DAOY8qVZW6E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Empire; 10-14-2009 at 12:42 AM.