Thread: New Hacks??

Thanks

Question New Hacks??

Is there a chance for new OP Hacks on EUW?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by vindictusloverxD View Post
    Is there a chance for new OP Hacks on EUW?

Im waiting to for someting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    well you might be waiting forever then since mpgh wont let them sale them here no more and no one wants to give it for free on top of nexon being on the ball on banning everyone who trys to run one hack. Now there is some out there i am like you i have seen them in game i have even joined a bot boat that was using kill all and loot all but were to get them thats a mystery in its self as no one here knows were to get them ether so i figure there personal hacks that are private but if i find any info i will gladly share a link or site by pm and would appreciate the same in return if any one has info.

Thanks
    Not looking good :/

Thanks
    As far as I know there's not such thing as a private hack for VIndictus atm anyways. I would pay like 100$ for a working onde though

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrio094 View Post
    As far as I know there's not such thing as a private hack for VIndictus atm anyways. I would pay like 100$ for a working onde though
    I've did see one guy using hacks on Vindictus last month.
    According to him, people no longer release hacks because nexon patches it fast and they do IP bans or something like that.
    As for private hacks, there's really no place to sell them w/o nexon busting them since they use to do it back then and nexon would constantly update their game and hack shield.

TL;DR?
    Nexon takes this game serious and always patching hacks and they also do ingame screenshots and record.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-15-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    I've did see one guy using hacks on Vindictus last month.
    According to him, people no longer release hacks because nexon patches it fast and they do IP bans or something like that.
    As for private hacks, there's really no place to sell them w/o nexon busting them since they use to do it back then and nexon would constantly update their game and hack shield.

TL;DR?
    Nexon takes this game serious and always patching hacks and they also do ingame screenshots and record.
    Well I already got 2 times banned by HackShield and once for goldbuying and I'm IP safe so duno about that. It smells just general bullshit imo. They just don't wana sell it and create excuses .

Thanks
    Well I already got 2 times banned by HackShield and once for goldbuying and I'm IP safe so duno about that. It smells just general bullshit imo. They just don't wana sell it and create excuses .
    Gold buying is different, if you were "hacking" they would IP ban you.
    And on the sell part is about right, because when people buy hacks first thing they do is abuse the living hell out of it (specially a damage and speed hack) in a full lobby till an hour later or when ever a GM catches them and server goes off to update their game.
    This wasn't one time. It has happened multiple times.

Ps. If I remember correctly, don't say I am accurate on this. Everything on this game is server sided.
    A lot of coders don't know how to make hacks to effect the server. It isn't like the old days where we had those type of coders.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-16-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    Gold buying is different, if you were "hacking" they would IP ban you.
    And on the sell part is about right, because when people buy hacks first thing they do is abuse the living hell out of it (specially a damage and speed hack) in a full lobby till an hour later or when ever a GM catches them and server goes off to update their game.
    This wasn't one time. It has happened multiple times.

Ps. If I remember correctly, don't say I am accurate on this. Everything on this game is server sided.
    A lot of coders don't know how to make hacks to effect the server. It isn't like the old days where we had those type of coders.
    No I mean serious hacking, I used a damage mod that would 1 hit everyone :P but that was like 2 years ago.

Thanks
    No I mean serious hacking, I used a damage mod that would 1 hit everyone :P but that was like 2 years ago.
    Back then the GM weren't as strict. Like they would even allow client side mods (nude patch, succubus skin models, etc) But now they would instantly ban you by ingame screenshots. Why they changed? Who knows, I do wish there were some temporarily hacks to use just so I can go hit a high level without wasting weeks.
    Aww man, I missed out on those good hacks though.

Thanks
    I dont think we will be seeing public hacks anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1421 View Post
    I dont think we will be seeing public hacks anymore
    Maybe the coders who is coding hacks for Vindictus will release it after they quit Vindictus.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought