Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
    I only know u can fake a hardware ID. I'm 16 and don't know everything about coding and unpacking and debugging.
    You can fake certain methods, but the method of the VIP that I use cannot be faked. You would have to completely remove the packing(lock) in order to make it work.

Web Developer Pride

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan! View Post
    You can fake certain methods, but the method of the VIP that I use cannot be faked. You would have to completely remove the packing(lock) in order to make it work.
    What vip do you use I might be able to think of something. My friend uses someone else's vip and the person leeched it. Problem is he didn't have to crack it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Look at google.com for hacks, i'm not not telling you what website or hack but their is a nice hack (public) thats own like a VIP but it not has all features that a VIP got, but it's still awsome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Heres the thing, i did some research and found this out. Based on certain hwid finders, they look for a specific hwid. You cannot change any hwid you want. Only some, and have to be cautious about it because you could lose your windows license. Alos, fps cheats has more than an hwid lock, it also has a system checker, and if a different system used program. Its a possible leech and buyer gets ban from site and loses his vip by a computer. Aug uses a guid, inluckily, it generates id instead of finds them, they bought it. Its a guid company that makes it. Se4 nh 4x industries is esiest because it only hwid locked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Noo..

They use WinLicense

Freeware, it's impossible to crack, you'll have to scrap it off CAREFULLY and then fix it back to normal.

Weaknesses in machine-locked licenses: Many license managers offer support to lock a license key to a specific machine. To get the ID for a specific machine, they rely on specific Windows registry keys or common Windows API to get hardware information about a machine. This presents a major vulnerability in locked license keys due to the possibility of manually changing the machine ID and running an application that was locked to another machine. WinLicense is aware of that vulnerability, so the machine ID is obtained directly from the hardware using the SecureEngine® Kernel Mode technology. Attackers are unable to manipulate the real machine ID in their computers, so they cannot run applications that were locked to another computer.

Therefore, you can't fool the program from a 'fake' ID.
    So there would be srsly no chance at all of cracking it?

I mean not even bill gates with all the microsoft coders couldn't crack it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    So there would be srsly no chance at all of cracking it?

I mean not even bill gates with all the microsoft coders couldn't crack it?
    Its not impossible, just hard. And it wouldn't be hard for a microsoft coder. Even if the freeware depends on more than 1 id. If u find the combo u can fake.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    James (mouzie) said it beautifully.

You cant crack it, even if you did, enjoy the fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12