Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Maybe but I didn't want to take any risks. So as you can see, you have a few options. Win7 32 and 64 bit, Win8 32 and 64 bit. If you get banned again, you can choose another OS. Also, I tried Cyber Ghost to change my IP but when I did, it couldn't log in to GRP.

Thanks
    Hey guys i got banned on win 8 i installed it fresh xD now i have a question if i reinstall windows and use that hdd spoofer change both volume then it will bypass hwid ban again? beacuse i banned now once on win 8 and i banned on win 7 as well xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how about the account that have been locked on warface? they'll send you an email that said "your account has been banned because of using 3rd party program"
    is there any chance that i can play my account that have been locked again? pls help tnx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by strelok356 View Post
    Hey guys i got banned on win 8 i installed it fresh xD now i have a question if i reinstall windows and use that hdd spoofer change both volume then it will bypass hwid ban again? beacuse i banned now once on win 8 and i banned on win 7 as well xD
    There is Win8, Win8.1, Vista SP2, and 32 and 64 bit versions so you should be able to find another option. But what hack did you use that got you banned? Don't use any obvious hacks. I just use ESP and so far no bans or anyone claiming I am a hacker. I got banned once using anti-AFK overnight to farm AC so not using that one again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by annietibbers View Post
    how about the account that have been locked on warface? they'll send you an email that said "your account has been banned because of using 3rd party program"
    is there any chance that i can play my account that have been locked again? pls help tnx.
    I doubt it. These a**holes never unban your account. But you can try to write a convincing story to them.

Thanks
    Well i buyed a 80 gb hardisk just for GRP in not gona use any hacks from now on i think :P and i used dark bytes speed hack but its seems detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    To be honest i think you should be kicked with a warning, and/or after that banned for a week saying, next time its permanent ban.
    Banning people permanent directly, giving no proof, asking no questions is retarded imho
    But that goes along with a retarded game i guess.
    They force you to pay for weapons (unless you wanna play like 4 years to unlock "everything" in each class including upgrades)
    Kind of no matter how much cheat i used and dominated, it seem AC never got any big difference.
    So from perspective to use cheat to earn more AC its a waste if you ask me.
    The map system is also retarded if you ask me.
    There is no filter, prefered/not prefered maps to play.
    You get thrown into a vote with two maps sometimes noone even want, then you get the excellent choice of a "Random map"
    Wich in worst case even gives you a even worse map
    And if you hate it so much you drop you get penalty for that
    Why the fuck not let people choose a map to play?
    I honestly liked playing this game, but knowing its so damn easy to hack and cheat makes it useless to play.
    So instead of understanding their crap game is wide open for hackers they blame the player and permban them
    Its human nature to try bend the rules as much as possible, if its possible, we will!
    Just look at athletes, they use all kind of shit to get advantages, like Steroids, HGH, Testosterone replacement therapy etc etc etc
    So to whoever is responsible, FU, and take your piece of shit game with you, please.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lefkas For This Useful Post:

IntactAbid (11-12-2015),ScripCody (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It worked for me...thank you so much

Thanks
    Account suspended, this HWID changer hasn't worked "yet". Going to try other ways, any tips?

Also anyway to check my HWID? to make sure it is really changing it? only ask this because the one i had was about 15 letters and numbers, the one it generated is only about 7 and all numbers :/
    Last edited by nflstud024; 11-07-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123