Thanks

More Warrock Korean Glitches

Well last night (right after the update) they had quite the list of errors. Ranging from semi-god mode to knives.

Anyhow...

Knives were unlocked for almost everyone, you had normal weapons on either your last class you used or the last class you equiped a weapons with.

Kinda pointless part because almost everyone got them, they didn't really do much. You could run faster with them and it damaged someone about 40%/bleeding to death when you hit. You could only hit a person once. after that it was null.

Semi Godmode was pretty nice in CS maps. What you had to do was find a place where you could fall and get damage from. You jump off and the you hear the blood sound. Health HAS to be taken away by the fall. But with the new update it didn't have any yellow message saying 'Whatever% damage from fall'. Now you have Semi God mode on, semi because vehicles are the only things that can hurt you now. I don't have pics for this one, and they are probably going to patch it in the next update.

Walking through walls was also a glitch they had. There were random parts of the maps you could walk into the sidewalks, etc. This was on the new maps and old. Another thing they will probably patch. No Screen shot right now. I'll get one once my computer stops lagging.

Thanks
    korean warrock rocks, but i cant get it, can you sign me up?

Thanks
    I can make you an account PM me the username and password you want. But you are going to have to find the link to the download on your own. I forgot it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I believe someone posted it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks

Thanks
    Here are the screenshots for the walk-through almost anything glitch.

Thanks
    Odd i didint see any knives. I guess ill go check.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v683/Haldir111/Chaos-FaithStay.jpg[/IMG]
    Another name i use.
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees
    Fuck This, I Cant Work With Orange!

Thanks
    You can get knives in the English version, all you have to do is unequip all your weapons.

Thanks
    Oh ok, well in this error all the weapons were unequiped, and you couldn't equip anything because the game said they were already equiped.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
    Well last night (right after the update) they had quite the list of errors. Ranging from semi-god mode to knives.

Anyhow...

Knives were unlocked for almost everyone, you had normal weapons on either your last class you used or the last class you equiped a weapons with.

Kinda pointless part because almost everyone got them, they didn't really do much. You could run faster with them and it damaged someone about 40%/bleeding to death when you hit. You could only hit a person once. after that it was null.

Semi Godmode was pretty nice in CS maps. What you had to do was find a place where you could fall and get damage from. You jump off and the you hear the blood sound. Health HAS to be taken away by the fall. But with the new update it didn't have any yellow message saying 'Whatever% damage from fall'. Now you have Semi God mode on, semi because vehicles are the only things that can hurt you now. I don't have pics for this one, and they are probably going to patch it in the next update.

Walking through walls was also a glitch they had. There were random parts of the maps you could walk into the sidewalks, etc. This was on the new maps and old. Another thing they will probably patch. No Screen shot right now. I'll get one once my computer stops lagging.

where the heck do you get the korean version? i want it so bad

Sweet, just downloaded it, i still need to register though

Thanks
    Downloadin' Now! Woot!

What bypass do we need? Dave's one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro User
    errr......where is the registery?
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I don't know if that works. The one he made for international warrock never worked for me. =\