Thanks

Selling great 51 star account, Many maxxed characters, all vaults, 18 char slots!

Hello, selling this account simply because I don't like the game much anymore, and would rather play other things. Sorry if this seems like too much info, or too many pics, but I feel when selling something you can never inform too much.

Most things about the account are showed in the pics but a few baseline things about it is that it has a 84 Heal / 80 Magic heal / 63 Decoy Legendary "dragon" pet.

The account has around 11k fame on it right now, and 22 gold.
    It has 12 double loot potions, and higher tier potions, 6 different dyes, and 8 extra backpacks as shown in the pictures.

All of the skins the account has (it has a lot of the cool ones) are the "brigland" rogue skin; the "witch" Wizard skin; The slime, and nun priest skin; the B.B. wolf warrior skin; the slime assassin skin; the witch doctor necro skin; the artemis and slime huntress skin; the "Lil red" mystic skin; the slime, deadly vixen, and drow trickster skin; and lastly, the sorceress sorcerer skin.

it has two 8/8's, a knight and a priest (The knight has 2.6k+ fame), seven 6/8's which are the following: A backup knight (for some reason the backup knight isn't on realmeye, so I'll post a pic of the gear it hsa) , a paladin, a necro, a sorc, a wizzy, an assassin, an archer, and a huntress, all 6/8. It also has a 4/8 trickster, and a 4/8 mystic. Also, it has a 2/8 ninja which is semi-close to 6/8 (I'll post a pic of the stats, so you see how close) Please note that almost all of them are fully dyed, and are using a backpack already

All of the characters are geared as shown in realmeye, Please note that no item is shown twice in pictures or on realmeye, so the pictures of vault items are extras than what's showed in Realmeye. Please refer to the pictures for the rest of the information on the account.

To offer on the account, you can either reply on this thread, or add / message me on Skype as "Doorstogo123", I will not be going first unless you have TONS of vouches that I deem is legit, I'm happy to use a middleman though. Upon buying the account you will receive the email linked to it also.

CHARACTER PICTURES

VAULT PICTURES

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    on3ry9t.png  

CPbjZzB.png  

rzzJV9N.png  

6d4YGJG.png  

mMXsbjp.png  

cNTKXr3.png  

M4nMFR2.png  

gMaL2dp.png  

B4hdPxU.png  

zbuEMGU.png  

Zb007Rc.png  

Last edited by Lovroman; 10-16-2014 at 07:11 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshShenker For This Useful Post:

DushyBro (10-16-2014),Skulbinder (10-16-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshShenker View Post
    Hello, selling this account simply because I don't like the game much anymore, and would rather play other things. Sorry if this seems like too much info, or too many pics, but I feel when selling something you can never inform too much.

Most things about the account are showed in the pics but a few baseline things about it is that it has a 84 Heal / 80 Magic heal / 63 Decoy Legendary "dragon" pet.

The account has around 11k fame on it right now, and 22 gold.
    It has 12 double loot potions, and higher tier potions, 6 different dyes, and 8 extra backpacks as shown in the pictures.

All of the skins the account has (it has a lot of the cool ones) are the "brigland" rogue skin; the "witch" Wizard skin; The slime, and nun priest skin; the B.B. wolf warrior skin; the slime assassin skin; the witch doctor necro skin; the artemis and slime huntress skin; the "Lil red" mystic skin; the slime, deadly vixen, and drow trickster skin; and lastly, the sorceress sorcerer skin.

it has two 8/8's, a knight and a priest (The knight has 2.6k+ fame), seven 6/8's which are the following: A backup knight (for some reason the backup knight isn't on realmeye, so I'll post a pic of the gear it hsa) , a paladin, a necro, a sorc, a wizzy, an assassin, an archer, and a huntress, all 6/8. It also has a 4/8 trickster, and a 4/8 mystic. Also, it has a 2/8 ninja which is semi-close to 6/8 (I'll post a pic of the stats, so you see how close) Please note that almost all of them are fully dyed, and are using a backpack already

All of the characters are geared as shown in realmeye, Please note that no item is shown twice in pictures or on realmeye, so the pictures of vault items are extras than what's showed in Realmeye. Please refer to the pictures for the rest of the information on the account.

To offer on the account, you can either reply on this thread, or add / message me on Skype as "Doorstogo123", I will not be going first unless you have TONS of vouches that I deem is legit, I'm happy to use a middleman though. Upon buying the account you will receive the email linked to it also.

CHARACTER PICTURES

VAULT PICTURES

Hey! You should have use tinypic.net to get the [IMG] format it is alot easier for the buyers or people too se the pictures and we dont have to wait for the approve.

Thanks
    Thanks for the tip! Can you give me an example of how to use img format? I uploaded them through Imgur

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshShenker View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Can you give me an example of how to use img format? I uploaded them through Imgur
    I have added your skype! I will guide you there.

Thanks
    Bumping this.

Thanks
    Bumping again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Added you on Skype: Thehankay