Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ And what would that debate be? that this thread needs to be removed?

Think I won that one.
    No you haven't this thread is still here.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No you haven't this thread is still here.
    Needs are not actions.

Learn the basics kid.

Thanks

Needs are not actions.

Learn the basics kid.
    Yes but that is what you want because you love Fox News.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes but that is what you want because you love Fox News.
    And you just hate 'Murica because you are a communist!

Thanks

And you just hate 'Murica because you are a communist!
    Typical brainwashed American.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Typical brainwashed American.
    You didn't understand the parody.

*sigh* basics kid, you gotta learn them.

Thanks

You didn't understand the parody.

*sigh* basics kid, you gotta learn them.
    I understood it, but you are a brainwashed American.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I understood it, but you are a brainwashed American.
    No, you didn't. You clearly didn't.

Thanks

No, you didn't. You clearly didn't.
    Yes I did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes I did.
    *Sigh* It's just so sad. This kid want to appear smart, even though he keeps making a fool out of himself.

*pats you on the head* maybe one day kid. Maybe one day.

Thanks

*Sigh* It's just so sad. This kid want to appear smart, even though he keeps making a fool out of himself.

*pats you on the head* maybe one day kid. Maybe one day.
    Yes you are right, I am making a fool of myself because my defeated opponent says so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes you are right, I am making a fool of myself because my defeated opponent says so.
    Gotta try harder kid.

*sniff* maybe one day kid, maybe one day.

Thanks

Gotta try harder kid.

*sniff* maybe one day kid, maybe one day.
    Maybe one day you'll stop crying?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Maybe one day you'll stop crying?
    (Oh this is just too sad)

Maybe one day you'll learn to troll kid, maybe day. Gotta have dreams right?

Thanks

(Oh this is just too sad)

Maybe one day you'll learn to troll kid, maybe day. Gotta have dreams right?
    Wasted an hour of his time. Claims I should learn to troll.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast