Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Of course they won't, they're content with sitting in their puddle of ignorance.
The irony lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No but you have to understand that this isn't modern war and the US didn't have the capabilities or overwhelming technology to just avoid a civilian engagement, especially given japanese society.

The japanese would have fought to the last man, yes killing innocent civilians is terrible, but honestly it's one of the better moves they could have played.

Not that they couldn't have done it better, but given america and japan's track record, it's an above average choice for certain.

The US government could have used one atomic bomb instead of two, I am sure the Japanese would have got the message. The US government were planning to drop more atomic bombs once they were ready, 1 in August, 3 in October and 3 in November of that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Mhmmmm.

Again, America being the spawn of satan has nothing to do with Islam being good. You seem to link the two is if they are somehow related, they are not.
I didn't even mention Islam in the post you are quoting. I know it is the perfect religion and I don't care what you think about Islam. I mentioned Islam in the original post to make the point that you shouldn't generalise a group based on the actions of a few. Specifically on terrorism, because people can generalise Americans as terrorists too.