My Mood
    Aggressive
    Can't work? Any instruction?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
    Can't work? Any instruction?
    Please provide details.

Thanks
    darakath how do i make a quest accept with a packet as whenever i try my packet with the packet spammer, it doesnt accept the quest.

EDIT:
    like for example i found this quest id and its requirements to complete the quest was nothing but you could get free gold and exp from it is there a way to make a bot which accepts and auto turn in for it?
    Last edited by nightloard; 10-29-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nightloard View Post
    darakath how do i make a quest accept with a packet as whenever i try my packet with the packet spammer, it doesnt accept the quest.

EDIT:
    like for example i found this quest id and its requirements to complete the quest was nothing but you could get free gold and exp from it is there a way to make a bot which accepts and auto turn in for it?
    I haven't implemented .spt files yet, and probably won't in a while, since I am not working on this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darakath For This Useful Post:

nightloard (10-30-2014)

Thanks

EDIT:
    Just find the packet accepting the quest ( example: %xt%zm%acceptQuest%0%110108% ).
    Find the quest complete packet ( example %xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%0%110108%-1%false%wvz% ).
    Switch between them to complete the quests, or use something like Hell Quest.
    (The example quests, as on 10/29/14, give 12K gold and EXP. Not sure what one you use, but this may be better.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FwgKnight For This Useful Post:

nightloard (10-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
    Just find the packet accepting the quest ( example: %xt%zm%acceptQuest%0%110108% ).
    Find the quest complete packet ( example %xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%0%110108%-1%false%wvz% ).
    Switch between them to complete the quests, or use something like Hell Quest.
    (The example quests, as on 10/29/14, give 12K gold and EXP. Not sure what one you use, but this may be better.)
    i tried using hell quest to put the packets however nothing happens when i used the packet. oh and which is the packet box in hell quest the bottom 1 or the middle right 1? or can u show me a ss of it cuz that would be great.

EDIT:
    i saved the packets that u showed into a .spt and then loaded it into hell quest 0.9 but when i start press the spam button, it does not accept the quest. does it have to do with the delay? (i put 200 in the delay)
    Last edited by nightloard; 10-29-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i tried using hell quest to put the packets however nothing happens when i used the packet. oh and which is the packet box in hell quest the bottom 1 or the middle right 1? or can u show me a ss of it cuz that would be great.

EDIT:
    i saved the packets that u showed into a .spt and then loaded it into hell quest 0.9 but when i start press the spam button, it does not accept the quest. does it have to do with the delay? (i put 200 in the delay)

%xt%zm%acceptQuest%0%110108% Well if you didn't get it, the 0 in there is not permanent ,which mean, every map you enter , number in there will reset to another number.

You use Hell quest, try enter a map like heroeshaven which theres a quest "mysterious forest ..." it automatically completed quest ... before you accept the quest click the START BUTTON above of SAVE .SPT or above of LOAD SHOP ..after that it show a code like this "%xt%zm%acceptQuest%2525%50%" remember 2525 there is not permanent if enter other map. and after you turn in it shows like this "%xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%2525%50%-1%false%wvz%"(im not good at explanation, sorry about that :/ ) , then change the 50 to 110108 in accept quest and also in tryQuestComplete and click ADD after that it will add to the packet list , then press STOP BUTTON left side of START BUTTON. and after that , check and start spamming, well I spam only about 250-1000 ms. That's all .. you'll be lvl 85 about 1-2hrs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alvince96 For This Useful Post:

nightloard (10-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvince96 View Post
    %xt%zm%acceptQuest%0%110108% Well if you didn't get it, the 0 in there is not permanent ,which mean, every map you enter , number in there will reset to another number.

You use Hell quest, try enter a map like heroeshaven which theres a quest "mysterious forest ..." it automatically completed quest ... before you accept the quest click the START BUTTON above of SAVE .SPT or above of LOAD SHOP ..after that it show a code like this "%xt%zm%acceptQuest%2525%50%" remember 2525 there is not permanent if enter other map. and after you turn in it shows like this "%xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%2525%50%-1%false%wvz%"(im not good at explanation, sorry about that :/ ) , then change the 50 to 110108 in accept quest and also in tryQuestComplete and click ADD after that it will add to the packet list , then press STOP BUTTON left side of START BUTTON. and after that , check and start spamming, well I spam only about 250-1000 ms. That's all .. you'll be lvl 85 about 1-2hrs.
    No. 0 is universal. Any number other then that is not (you can be on any map with any Character ID and it will work).

I usually have problems with the socket, though. Make sure you "Start", get a few packets, "Stop", and then send them, or they will probably not work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FwgKnight For This Useful Post:

nightloard (10-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
    No. 0 is universal. Any number other then that is not (you can be on any map with any Character ID and it will work).

I usually have problems with the socket, though. Make sure you "Start", get a few packets, "Stop", and then send them, or they will probably not work.
    Thanks alot for the help it finally worked i spent 4hrs on this yesterday and still didnt work AND NOW IT WORKS.

Solution: I just changed the number in the middle of the accept and turn in quest to 0 and it worked ._.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Cube K View Post
    create a spammer to get itens
    You do it then. I would like to see you try. Without getting banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I Think he's not making/working on HyperDerp Trainer Anymore but..

If you ever decide to make another version for your lovely Supporters!

I suggest that you make it so we can add our own "Bots" like you know the files and things, like Le bot has.

Mainly so you won't have many people asking you to add this and that, Like me xD.

But it's up to you man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hahahaha HP already know about this bot try to say "Hyperderp" at HP you will get muted for 2 Minute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hahahaha HP already know about this bot try to say "Hyperderp" at HP you will get muted for 2 Minute
    He wasn't kidding btw

Thanks
    Of course HP knows about this...
    I even gave them the source.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast