Thanks

CCG Servers Ban Through Skype

Just had a friendly conversation (seriously, they were pretty nice and actually unbanned me when I owned up to it, out of curiosity on how it happened) with some CCG fellows about how they ban people from their servers after checking mpgh and other hack forums for people asking for spawning services and then post their skype. They use a service to find IP's of skype and then ban them. I asked for spawning and it happened to me. I figure since a lot of people probably wouldn't like the idea of people finding their IP's and such without prior knowledge it could possibly happen, (mainly because of ddosing) fair game is fair game, now everyone knows. Good luck out there.

Not sure if this is covered elsewhere, and if so, please just close/remove thread. Thanks
    Last edited by JamesHayden; 10-18-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks
    Yes, Skype is very bad software from a privacy standpoint. It exposes your IP to users you have not even added as contacts. Always use a VPN, Tor or some other protection if you must use it. Microsoft also data mines all conversations and activity over Skype as we have seen from the Snowden NSA revelations. You should have zero expectation of privacy when using it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to furiouswai For This Useful Post:

warkriminal (10-31-2014)