Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone got a working bypass?

Hey guys, first topic I've made, and I wanted to ask if anybody has an actual working bypass, if you do, perhaps link it/PM me it? I've tried every bypass and yet I still get something along the lines of "Speed hack detected, click OK to exit the game", and if someone knows how to tap without DCing from the game, (exiting the game and unable to leave without ALT+TAB and task manager) could ya tell me how? just wondering, anybody got some help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by IsamuRukario View Post
    "Speed hack detected, click OK to exit the game",
    i believe if you get that message that means your putting ur speed hack on too high, for example for the first 4 games ur speed hack should be from 1.0-1.4 max or else you will get that message, then you minimize cba and change the speed hack to 5.0 and the kooldown time to 10

but iam not sure if this helped, sorry if it didnt .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    To tap, just disable ur wlan on ur computer, put an ethernet cable in ur computer, and remove wen u wanna tap. BTW, you can't be disconnected to tap for too long at a time. 3 min max.

Also, make sure gamebooster is not on while you hack, it disturbes bypasses i believe. Also, turn ur antivirus off wen u hack.
    Last edited by g187rideordie; 10-14-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: More info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
    To tap, just disable ur wlan on ur computer, put an ethernet cable in ur computer, and remove wen u wanna tap. BTW, you can't be disconnected to tap for too long at a time. 3 min max.
    I usually resort to programs to tap because it's easier, but I'll try that.

Edit: The Ethernet cable is the white/grey cable on your router right?
    Last edited by IsamuRukario; 10-14-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Color varies, with tapping programs you have a lot less time to kill, but with cable, you have 3 min. It will most likely say ethernet cable on the actual cable, bu it is usually grey and connects from ur computer to your router. BTW, a cable is said to give you 10x the speed of wireless internet. And if u still lag in ca after puting cable, then ur graphics card either needs to be updated or you need a newer 1.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to g187rideordie For This Useful Post:

IsamuRukario (10-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
    Color varies, with tapping programs you have a lot less time to kill, but with cable, you have 3 min. It will most likely say ethernet cable on the actual cable, bu it is usually grey and connects from ur computer to your router. BTW, a cable is said to give you 10x the speed of wireless internet. And if u still lag in ca after puting cable, then ur graphics card either needs to be updated or you need a newer 1.
    Alright, I just tapped and it worked, but after I did so it said "Connection to the Server ended", probably about 10 secs after plugging it back in, is there a way to fix the error?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hmm, wierd, are u using hacks and tapping at the same time, cuz that could be the problem. Idk if the tapping interferes with the new hacks, i only tried with old haks, i dont tap anymore. Try to tap without using hacks this time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nope, I was tapping without any hacks running, I can't even tap twice without DCing and doing the above.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thats wierd, i havn't tapped in a while but that might even happen to me. Idk, maby it got patched, maby it only works for certain computers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    "Tapping" has been pretty much as patched as it's going to get, You can only do it for I believe 10-15 seconds and if you do it more then once you'll get DC'd. As for a working bypass... there is couple out there, I have one so thier not all patched Though I highly doubt the makers will release it for free if even at all.