Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

[ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR YOUR COMPUTER SAFETY] -SUCCESSFULL-

This guide will tell you have to do multiple stuff, via one program, i reccomend this to you if you lag, because before i got this program i had 16000 privacy files, all from random websites. I also posted this on the General section, i decided to post it here since no one hardly visits' the general section. I put alot of time and effort into this, so please sticky for other's to get help and shorten down some threads.

I will school you the following:

PLEASE NOTE ALL LINKS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD!

*How to find out what other links lead to
    *How to optimize your PC
    *Update your drivers
    *Clean your PC from virus
    *Vista tweaks
    *Firefox Tweaks
    *And lot's more.

First is How to optimize your PC, this all in one program does the following:
    Optimization
    Network tweaks - makes your net run faster
    Windows tweaks - makes your computer run faster
    Start up tweaks - allows your startup to load more effectivly

Clean up
    Privacy files
    Junk Files.

Privacy Protection
    Browser History(Requires boot)
    Recently accessed resources
    Temporary internet Files
    Find file list
    Chat history
    Most recently used
    Cookies
    Downloaded files
    Saved password information
    Saved form information

Computer Optimization
    CPU -
    Memory -
    Network -
    Applications -
    Windows -
    Recovery Center

This also provides access to some certain computer settings, such as start up, visual themes, etc. The CPU booster allows you to give higher priority to multiple process, i suggest using it for the game you play. This also provides detailed system information.

Speed up my PC 2009

Driver Updater
    This program searches all your drivers, Graphics, Usb, Camera, Mouse, disc everything and finds the latest updates for them, while your at it you can also create a back up just incase using the built in feautre. This is really effective.

DriverScanner2009

How do i find out what link leads to?
    Do you see stuff like "Click HERE"" and when you click them they lead to suspicious site's. You can check which site they lead to by

CLEAN YOUR REGISTRY!
    This is the most effective Reg cleaner, it cleans the following
    *ActiveX, OLE, COM Sections
    *Invalid File Association
    *User software settings
    *System software settings
    *Shared DLLs section
    *File Extensions
    *Start up section
    *Sound and App events
    *Uninstall section
    *Font's section
    *Help section
    *Application paths
    *System driver's
    *Shared folders
    *Invalid shortcut's

and is also able to do a Registry defrag

Registry Booster 2009

FIREFOX TWEAKS!

1. Type about:config in the address bar and then press Enter.

2. In the filter search bar type network.http.pipelining. Be sure the value field is set true,if not double-click to set true.

HTTP is the application-layer protocol that most web pages are transferred with. In HTTP 1.1, multiple requests can be sent before any responses are received. This is known as pipelining. Pipelining reduces page loading times, but not all servers support it.

3. Go back to the filter search bar and type network.http.pipelining.maxrequests. Double-click this option and set its value to 8.

4. In the filter search bar and type network.http.proxy.pipelining. Once opened double-click on it and set it to true.

5. In IPv6-capable DNS servers, an IPv4 address may be returned when an IPv6 address is requested. It is possible for Mozilla to recover from this misinformation, but a significant delay is introduced.
    Type network.dns.disableIPv6 in the filter search bar and set this option to true by double clicking on it.

6. CONTENT INTERRUPT PARSING
    This preference controls if the application will interrupt parsing a page to respond to UI events. It does not exist by default.
    Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window, select New and then Boolean from the pop-up menu. Then:

A. Enter content.interrupt.parsing in the New boolean value pop-up window and click OK

B. When prompted to choose the value for the new boolean, select true and click OK.

7. Rather than wait until a page has completely downloaded to display it to the user, Mozilla applications will regularly render what has been received to that point. This option controls the maximum amount of time the application will be unresponsive while rendering pages.

Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window, select New and then Integer from the pop-up menu.

A. Enter content.max.tokenizing.time in the New integer value pop-up window and click OK

B. You will be prompted to enter a value. Enter 2250000 and click OK.

8. CONTENT NOTIFY INTERVAL

This option sets the minimum amount of time to wait between reflows. Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window, select New and then Integer from the pop-up menu.

A. Type content.notify.interval in the New integer value pop-up window and click OK.

B. You will be prompted to enter a value. Enter 750000 and click OK.

9. CONTENT NOTIFY ONTIMER

A. This option sets if to reflow pages at an interval any higher than that specified by content.notify.interval. Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window and select New and then Boolean from the pop-up menu.

B. Type content.notify.ontimer in the New boolean value pop-up window and click OK.

C. You will be prompted to choose the value for the new boolean. Select true and click OK.

10. Notify Backoffcount
    This option controls the maximum number of times the content will do timer-based reflows. After this number has been reached, the page will only reflow once it is finished downloading. Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window and select New and then Integer from the pop-up menu.

A. Enter content.notify.backoffcount in the New integer value pop-up window and click OK.

B. You will be prompted to enter a value. Enter 5 and click OK.

11. CONTENT SWITCH THRESHOLD
    You can interact with a loading page when content.interrupt.parsing is set to true. When a page is loading, the application has two modes: a high frequency interrupt mode and a low frequency interrupt mode. The first one interrupts the parser more frequently to allow for greater UI responsiveness during page load.

The low frequency interrupt mode interrupts the parser less frequently to allow for quicker page load. The application enters high frequency interrupt mode when you move the mouse or type on the keyboard and switch back to low frequency mode when you had no activity for a certain amount of time. This preference controls that amount of time. Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window and select New and then Integer from the pop-up menu.

A. Enter content.switch.threshold in the New integer value pop-up window and click OK.

B. You will be prompted to enter a value. Enter 750000 and click OK.

12. NGLAYOUT INITIALPAINT DELAY
    Mozilla applications render web pages incrementally, they display what’s been received of a page before the entire page has been downloaded. Since the start of a web page normally doesn’t have much useful information to display, Mozilla applications will wait a short interval before first rendering a page. This preference controls that interval. Right-click (Apple users ctrl-click) anywhere in the about:config window and select New and then Integer from the pop-up menu.

A. Enter nglayout.initialpaint.delay in the New integer value pop-up window and click OK.

B. You will be prompted to enter a value. Enter 0 and click OK.
    (This guide was not made by me, i got this of my friend who copy and pasted it somwere)

HOW TO KEEP YOUR PC CLEAN
    And that my friend, is the most important step, this is two in one guide,

Vista tweaks and how to clean your computer.

First off, before you continue reading i want to inform vista user's that
    *If you recently update your computer, you get access to alot of program's, which help your computer. Before Vista user's do anything, click Start > Run >mrt.exe - That is the Malicious Software Removal Tool for vista, it is built in, and if you update it using windows update it will work at it's best. This removes malware, it's just like Malware Byte's anti Malware, exept a slower engine which doesn't really matter, and it only scans files. This does not replace the need to not have an Anti Virus. It only scans files!. That is the malware removal tool for Vista, now if im not wrong (correct me) Every Vista computer has Windows Defender, to access this go to Start, in the search box type that says "Start search" type in Windows Defender. This is a firewall and Anti Virus which protects your computer, and scans for Virus. I reccomend this turned on 24/7. Now please, read on.

ANTI VIRUS.
    I will reccomend you to a good Anti - Virus, but since it's not free (30 day trial) you can uninstall it after the trial. This is the BEST Anti virus you will find, it has tweaks, reg cleaner, web protection, connection scanner, virus scanner, user friendly, lot's of updates, and even can stop warning you about message's when your gaming, with the new feauture - Game Detect Mode.

Trend micro internet securty pro

ANTI - MALWARE
    Malware is just like a virus, exept you got a higher chance of getting them, if you're somone like me. I suggest downloading a really trusted program, also known as MBAM, malware bits anti malware. It has a fast scanning engine, scans registry, able to quarantine files.

Malware Byte's anti malware

LINKS! LINKS!
    Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2010 - https://uk.trendmicro.com/uk/download...n***omeoffice/
    Speed up my PC 2009 - Speed Up Computer > Free Scan > Download Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC and the serials are:
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2X-QNC686-PXC3D9
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2K-1T4MX1-U2ZRND
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2V-1H4CGG-7YYN3T
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2N-G9Q7VB-ZV9657
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2T-JWFE4T-KNDCJM
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2R-UGCNYQ-HPJ8ZF
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2X-GB6NE1-ETJRFY
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2T-T2K7X0-WRD2MY
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2Z-XGP76D-G12K00
    SP-00Z06H-M5TY2X-BKYTWC-P2T571
    Registry Booster 2010 - Registry Cleaner > Free Scan > Download Uniblue Registry Booster the serial is RB-0HQWX7-NWYFTU-BHTBR0-QXT6JH-PVC32D
    Driver Scanner 2009 - Uniblue Driver Scanner > Innovative Driver Update Tool Download The serial is well, there's lots of serial's choose which one best works for you.

DS-G0635E90CB4D650192D090D01000G0
    DS-G0616E902048A5D1E2D030D01000G0
    DS-G061EE905B43555102D070001000G0
    DS-G06B9E90114515D1D2D000701000G0
    DS-G0612E903244F51172D010501000G0
    DS-G0631E90CD4D556102D0F0801000G0
    DS-G06E8E90FA4D05C122D0E0501000G0
    DS-G0674E90A54C756112D0F0201000G0
    DS-G067CE903A4065B142D0B0901000G0
    DS-G06D4E90364EF5D142D0C0D01000G0

Malware Byte's anti malware - Malwarebytes.org

Thank you, and that is all. I don't take money but i do take thanks. The whole of this guide was put together by me, exept the firefox tweaks, which i got off my friend who leeched it of some other site. I put alot of time and effort into this, mod's please sticky this,
    Last edited by icantlolanymore; 10-15-2009 at 08:32 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to icantlolanymore For This Useful Post:

ChickenDeath (10-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    isnt this already posted?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Read what i mentioned dude,

i posted this in general but no one else read it, so i posted it here, it'll help heaps. Since not much visit general.

Thanks
    Off topic: The quote from Biden is kind of offensive to me since I am chinese.

Other than that, this should help my computer by a mile, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDeath View Post
    Off topic: The quote from Biden is kind of offensive to me since I am chinese.

Other than that, this should help my computer by a mile, thanks.
    Removed, thanks for letting me know about my sig.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Holy fuck.

Go edit all the outside links!!

Now?!!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I thought your allowed to post these type of links, they're not media/rapid/mega. My friend done a tut like this before and he didn't get ban, and [MPGH] dude approved it..