Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightangell View Post
    Wow awesome hack tool if it automatically updates after every patch lol. Looking forward to it, in the mean time editing files after a patch is still fun to do, cause people who can\'t do it or don\'t know how rely on people like us/ me to feed them, suckers lol.
    It wont auto-update (due to MPGH rules) but the way it works allows it to continue working after patches in some cases.

The No Camera Shake hack, for example, is saved in JSON with data like this:
    Code:
    type:CameraShake
    member:StartShake
    offset:8
    opcode:ldc.r4     0
    This tells RoboHacker to search for type CameraShake, then find member StartShake and offset 8. Then it replaces the code at the given offset with the given code (in this case, the magnitude of the shake will be 0 with this hack, instead of whatever was passed to the method.

This means that even when the game client is updated, as long as this class and member remain pretty much the same, it will continue to work even after the update.
    Last edited by apemanzilla; 10-28-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
    It wont auto-update (due to MPGH rules) but the way it works allows it to continue working after patches in some cases.

The No Camera Shake hack, for example, is saved in JSON with data like this:
    Code:
    type:CameraShake
    member:StartShake
    offset:8
    opcode:ldc.r4     0
    This tells RoboHacker to search for type CameraShake, then find member StartShake and offset 8. Then it replaces the code at the given offset with the given code (in this case, the magnitude of the shake will be 0 with this hack, instead of whatever was passed to the method.

This means that even when the game client is updated, as long as this class and member remain pretty much the same, it will continue to work even after the update.
    When we get this hack?
    ps. Howto do increased thruster speed or wheel speed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainasoja View Post
    When we get this hack?
    ps. Howto do increased thruster speed or wheel speed?
    1. Read the thread.... Its the largest piece of text on the entire thread, you would think it would be easy to spot.
    2. Not all the available hacks have been implemented yet. Many dont even work despite being posted in other threads. Anyone can add hacks to RoboHacker by writing the necessary JSON files and dropping it into the folder - they will then show up in the list if they are written properly. I may write a guide on it later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    1. Read the thread.... Its the largest piece of text on the entire thread, you would think it would be easy to spot.
    2. Not all the available hacks have been implemented yet. Many dont even work despite being posted in other threads. Anyone can add hacks to RoboHacker by writing the necessary JSON files and dropping it into the folder - they will then show up in the list if they are written properly. I may write a guide on it later.
    But i mean how to make a INCREASED THRUSTER SPEED OR WHEEL SPEED ?
    Like normally the member and things like that.... in JustDecompile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainasoja View Post
    But i mean how to make a INCREASED THRUSTER SPEED OR WHEEL SPEED ?
    Like normally the member and things like that.... in JustDecompile
    As far as I know there isnt a working method yet. Thats what I was saying. There are posts about it but they dont seem to work in this version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Added a second screenshot to make everyone drool a bit more

Thanks
    Will be looking forward to it man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Killstreak567 View Post
    Will be looking forward to it man!
    I think everyone is. I still have a couple changes to finish before release though :P

I just squashed a semi-major bug that would prevent it from working on some x64 systems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As far as I know there isnt a working method yet. Thats what I was saying. There are posts about it but they dont seem to work in this version.
    The thruster hack definitely still works, I use it all the time to break the rules and allows my flyer to beat the physics of the game.

The issue with this hack is very simple though, it works in 2 parts - 1 is Force ie Thruster Power, how much force is being generated, the other part is - 2 Velocity this carries the thrust forward giving it momentum, which is why when you use 18 force, you go super fast, it isn't necessarily the force magnitude doing this.

Using velocity is a dead give away that you are hacking, because nothing in the game can give you so much momentum other than an uber warp drive craft which are very difficult to handle by nature, so for that reason alone, I don't use velocity for this hack, it is not needed. Velocity by default should be set to 10 and not 18, also 18 is not the max it can go to either.

Now let's go back to the ForceMagnitude, I have a flyer bot that I use this hack on and the hack is set to 216 or in most cases 243 ForceMagnitude to give me a 20-25% boost in speed over the game mechanics, at T9 the bot is naturally too sluggish, with the hacks it enables it to move more faster.

Now I take the same bot which had white cubes and uses 216-243 force, and convert the white cubes to black cubes, the force required now to keep the same speed as when using white cubes has to double, so now the ForceMagnitude has to be set too 432 ForceMagnitude for the Speed Hack to work, as it did previously.

This is the issue with using the Thruster Speed Hack it differs to every single bot that uses thrusters, the engine size and the weight/ size of the craft. This is why the Thruster Speed hack might not work all the time, the settings are not set right for the bot you are using and this gets annoying if you have multiple bots all using thrusters of varying force, size, tier, weight etc, cause the hack is not uni-formal and that is the problem with this hack that I see.

I hope that explains it a bit better to you.
    Last edited by Lightangell; 10-29-2014 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    As of the Hallowfest update:

RoboHacker still works fine, some minor changes will need to be made to certain hacks for them to be compatible with the update however.

I will also be removing the SMG and Plasma Launcher rapid fire hacks as they are practically useless due to the server updates. The railgun rapid reload hack can still be used if you are careful, so I will leave that one in for now.

Thanks
    i hope it will work , tired of shitty hacks , serveys and not being able to login to the game coz of the hack file -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by don.omar View Post
    i hope it will work , tired of shitty hacks , serveys and not being able to login to the game coz of the hack file -.-
    You can write the hacks yourself... It\'s one of the easiest games to hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Man, you're amazing sir! I'm really looking forward to see your hackpack (or something like that) implemented into my game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by oskargawl View Post
    Man, you\'re amazing sir! I\'m really looking forward to see your hackpack (or something like that) implemented into my game
    Its not part of the game, if you look at the second screenshot you can see that it is an external program, and it modifies the game based on what you select. Having it in game would be cool, but incredibly difficult as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sorry, but I ment like I will be allowed to use hacks that's propably because of my English but doesn't matter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast