Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes you are right, I cannot read because my defeated opponent has nothing left to say.
    :/ Bro, like I said, you gotta try harder.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Bro, like I said, you gotta try harder.
    It is amazing that you can read what I say, yet I am writing without knowing how to read. Funny how things work.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It is amazing that you can read what I say, yet I am writing without knowing how to read. Funny how things work.
    You clearly don't understand what reading comprehension is, and it's just sad that I'm the one to tell you.

Thanks

You clearly don't understand what reading comprehension is, and it's just sad that I'm the one to tell you.
    Cool story bro, tell it again.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cool story bro, tell it again.
    Do your parents know? Would you like to tell them, or should i?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You honestly think I haven't? Every muslim's first excuse is "you haven't read the book". So I read it. It's not that long actually, I usually read 1k+ page books anyway.

Anyways, still haven't explained to me why faith is a good reason to believe anything, let alone the quran.
    -You might also want to read what you posted, that's not what faith is.
    if you have read it...you must know what alif, lam, min mean? i will no ask you what the meaning is...just asking do you know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by viceangel View Post
    if you have read it...you must know what alif, lam, min mean? i will no ask you what the meaning is...just asking do you know?
    :/ Trick question. alif lam min has no meaning but to allah according to Islam.

It's supposed to show some sort of weird "proof" that the quran is from god, but then again you could put "padsufpoudfiopua" and it has the same effect. It's honestly kind of shocking people think random words have deep meaning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's supposed to show some sort of weird "proof" that the quran is from god, but then again you could put "padsufpoudfiopua" and it has the same effect. It's honestly kind of shocking people think random words have deep meaning.
    So do the holy bible ,so do any bible in this universe..they can write anything to make you belive.It depend on yourself.Your life ,you choose.And what religion are you anyway?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So do the holy bible ,so do any bible in this universe..they can write anything to make you belive.It depend on yourself.Your life ,you choose.And what religion are you anyway?
    So yeah...... you just proved my point.

Atheist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    People choose to belive,not belive to choose.

- - - Updated - - -

Atheist.
    So do you,you belive in there is no god,and its your choices.Keep asking for god existence proof..how about some proof of non-god existence?
    Big bang theory?easy question Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It's a real dilemma for an evolutionist to answer. An egg comes from a chicken, yet the chicken comes from an egg. How can there be one without the other?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    People choose to belive,not belive to choose.
    I agree. I choose not to believe things which have not been demonstrated to be true.

So do you,you belive in there is no god,and its your choices.Keep asking for god existence proof..how about some proof of non-god existence?
    Hmmm, can you prove that dragons, aliens, and bigfoot do not exist? I withhold my belief until it is demonstrated to be true. I assume you do the same, or do you have proof of the non-existence of gods from all other religions?

Big bang theory?
    Yes what about it?

easy question Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It's a real dilemma for an evolutionist to answer. An egg comes from a chicken, yet the chicken comes from an egg. How can there be one without the other?
    Actually this question is easy.

You see evolution describes a gradual process of changing lifeforms over millions of years. Much like how the human race is entirely different now than our ancestors were, the chicken is from a previous life form that eventually(over a long span of time) lead to a mutation that lead to a "first chicken". So essentially a "chicken" came from the proto-chicken's egg.

-----------------------

Now what you really want to ask me is "how does life beging" and that's not evolution, that's abiogenesis. I could explain it to you a simply "smaller life forms gradually making into bigger life forms" but the exact specifics and time of those, we do not know.

Why, did you have an alternative with evidence to back it?
    Last edited by Empire; 01-03-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hmmm, can you prove that dragons, aliens, and bigfoot do not exist? I withhold my belief until it is demonstrated to be true. I assume you do the same, or do you have proof of the non-existence of gods from all other religions?
    Never said they do not exist.

"smaller life forms gradually making into bigger life forms
    So...big bang define that it all came from just particle that move and evo...so tell me?how does this particle exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Never said they do not exist.
    But do you believe that all of those things are true?(bigfoot, all the hindu, norse, roman/greek gods, etc. etc.)

What is your reason for not believing in those things?
    So...big bang define that it all came from just particle that move and evo...so tell me?how does this particle exist?
    Are you talking about the start of the universe or the start of life on earth. Because those are two entirely different subjects with vastly different answers.

I can give you references for both, but I think you'll find out that we currently do not have absolute knowledge in the subject of beginning. We have a very educated guess but we don't absolutely know.

Either way, putting "god did it" is just the lazy/dishonest way out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    Try to convince me that the principles of Islam are true.
    I've not read all the posts but instead of convincing you that Islam is the truth why don't you ask yourself do you believe in creationism or evolution?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I love this conversation , it shows potential of all 3 of you, i would love to see the end of this debate

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast