Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzibia View Post
    yeah Im not saying its weak im just saying that unless all the other skills are about as good as this one it isn't exactly that great of a class as this nuke also adds a DoT onto you
    Well true, it sucks for Farming,Solo,group help,bb but it looks like a great 1 hit class in pvp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wouldn't this class be similar to VOT since it apparently has a nuke?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Cysero did say in an Artx(dot)com post that the class was never planned to be worth the $80. he insisted that you shouldn't buy the T-shirts for just the class. So we shouldn't really expect it to be awesome. But I'm still let down. It's just another version of the normal Paladin.
    Last edited by Raldor Splint; 01-07-2015 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    Cysero did say in an Artx(dot)com post that the class was never planned to be worth the $80. he insisted that you shouldn't buy the T-shirts for just the class. So we shouldn't really expect it to be awesome. But I'm still let down. It's just another version of the normal Paladin.
    Have you used the class?
    The crit damage is nowhere near paladin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocksucker Swag View Post
    Have you used the class?
    The crit damage is nowhere near paladin
    No I haven't But tbh, I don't beleive in Crit damage. I wanted a high standrerd DPS without critical hits being necessary. But like I said, I shouldn't have expected anything really.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    No I haven't But tbh, I don't beleive in Crit damage. I wanted a high standrerd DPS without critical hits being necessary. But like I said, I shouldn't have expected anything really.
    There's nothing wrong or 'mythical' about the value of static crits, especially if they are high. Crits factor hugely into calculating net damage output. If you're going to compare classes based on a 'high standard DPS without critical hits being necessary', then just stick to Rogue or Leprechaun. More importantly, if that's what you want out of a $100 purchase, you're massively undervaluing your own expenditure.

As for Legion Paladin, is there word on mana usage? So far, if people were willing to cash out for the class, Chrono Dragonknight seems like a far better investment. Even Cryomancer has far better crits (18k with buffs at lvl 60).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkdku View Post
    There's nothing wrong or 'mythical' about the value of static crits, especially if they are high. Crits factor hugely into calculating net damage output. If you're going to compare classes based on a 'high standard DPS without critical hits being necessary', then just stick to Rogue or Leprechaun. More importantly, if that's what you want out of a $100 purchase, you're massively undervaluing your own expenditure.

As for Legion Paladin, is there word on mana usage? So far, if people were willing to cash out for the class, Chrono Dragonknight seems like a far better investment. Even Cryomancer has far better crits (18k with buffs at lvl 60).
    The class has a 16k non crit and about 21k crit................. so yeah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    The class has a 16k non crit and about 21k crit................. so yeah
    I was basing my comparison off a previous comment on the thread that gave quite low crits for Legion Paladin. If this is inaccurate information, then thank you for the heads-up.

Thanks
    2 more days for me... Anyone gotten theirs yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Still Waiting for mine... It's only 24 days late though...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I will get mine Tuesday. Te anticipation is real

Thanks
    No way you guys are still waiting for it?! I got mines on Tuesday.

The shirts are pretty nice, very comfortable and smooth. However there seems to be a lot of printing errors or aka "tears" on mines. Its really noticeable on the arm pits, but its hidden if your don't raise your hand lol! Also there are hidden tears if you stretch the shirt out like the side of the stomach area.

As for the class its really meh to be honest. Its not the Doomknight of AQW unfortunately. Also I could have swore we were we post to get more helmets instead of the 2. However you do end up getting six badges for your character page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkdku View Post
    I was basing my comparison off a previous comment on the thread that gave quite low crits for Legion Paladin. If this is inaccurate information, then thank you for the heads-up.
    I have done 35K damage using the nuke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    No way you guys are still waiting for it?! I got mines on Tuesday.

The shirts are pretty nice, very comfortable and smooth. However there seems to be a lot of printing errors or aka "tears" on mines. Its really noticeable on the arm pits, but its hidden if your don't raise your hand lol! Also there are hidden tears if you stretch the shirt out like the side of the stomach area.

As for the class its really meh to be honest. Its not the Doomknight of AQW unfortunately. Also I could have swore we were we post to get more helmets instead of the 2. However you do end up getting six badges for your character page.
    What is You Char page? I'd like to see the badges in the pixels!

Thanks
    @raldor Come on man lmao. Asking to set myself up lol! But Alina has the badges on her page.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast