Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Haha glad to have your shirts finally come Splint!

Go redeem the the points first and just end up spending it on the 10$ AC package. Not sure if they still have the Dragonic Doomknight and Golden gladiator promotion going on. However once you buy the 10$ AC package you should get the two badges from the promotions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post

Go redeem the the points first and just end up spending it on the 10$ AC package. Not sure if they still have the Dragonic Doomknight and Golden gladiator promotion going on. However once you buy the 10$ AC package you should get the two badges from the promotions.
    Let the guy get over the fact that the class is complete shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post

Ahh, I see! When you said "Dragon DK" Dragonfable popped into my head and I pondered if Getting the dragon amulet gave char page Badges! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Let the guy get over the fact that the class is complete shit
    And honestly the calss isn't that bad. I mean Like Beefsquatch already said, It's not the best class. But it has a deacent heal and a mana regen ability. I'm not a fan of PvP because I suck at it, so i have no opinion of it's capabilities there. But I genuinly like it! :-3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Is The Class Worth $80?

"Nope. Don't get me wrong, I'm told is a very fun class (I haven't tried it out myself yet) but I would call you insane for spending that much on a single class. That's kind of the point. You're NOT spending $80 on a class. You're spending it on two really, REALLY cool shirts (IMO, the coolest shirts that we've ever made) and you're getting the class as a BONUS item to sweeten the deal.

I've tried to explain this before but it has never seemed to sink in. You're not buying classes (or maybe you are if you REALLY love AQW and you're a semi-wealthy rare collector, but you shouldn't be). You're buying AE merchandise that comes with in-game bonus items because you guys seem to like it when we add them on for you."

-Arti*****m
    Last edited by despi3z; 04-07-2015 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by despi3z View Post
    Is The Class Worth $80?

"Nope. Don't get me wrong, I'm told is a very fun class (I haven't tried it out myself yet) but I would call you insane for spending that much on a single class. That's kind of the point. You're NOT spending $80 on a class. You're spending it on two really, REALLY cool shirts (IMO, the coolest shirts that we've ever made) and you're getting the class as a BONUS item to sweeten the deal.

I've tried to explain this before but it has never seemed to sink in. You're not buying classes (or maybe you are if you REALLY love AQW and you're a semi-wealthy rare collector, but you shouldn't be). You're buying AE merchandise that comes with in-game bonus items because you guys seem to like it when we add them on for you."

-Arti*****m
    Lol this thread is seven month old bro. Also the class is shit anyways so it don't matter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    wow damn, time really flies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by despi3z View Post
    Is The Class Worth $80?

(Btw AE is paying me to do this to get increased sales, lol no one would actually buy the shirts just for shirts so AE had to promise an amazing class, get trolled whoever bought it)
    -Arti*****m
    This looks a little suspicious if you look closely you can see ___

Fuck off you scum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567