Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello, great news! Well done. I've just sent a request to your backup account (it ends with ff77) and would really appreciate it if you could send me the region unlock so I don't have to keep connecting to vpn when launching the game.
    Many thanks!

Thanks
    Steam- Ridnis
    A hand with the bypass would be cool cheers

Thanks
    I have added you on steam its Moolster. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just add me on skype people are having troble finding me on steam username is: gilbert.cisneros6

Thanks
    Hey! Can you help me to change language from russian to French or English? please! Thank you very much!

Thanks
    Hey, please help me with region lock bypass. My Skype is: pokekirb_ltd

thanks~

Thanks
    i just need the english fold i can do the rest can anyone help with this if i get it i can upload it to my server for everyone to download at high speed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

*NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!

As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!
    i cannot email you because i am a new user, can you please add me on steam thanks
    ive already got the english folder got it from a cracked version of single player tried it on MP with vpn and english worked fine..

steam: need to poop
    thanks
    Last edited by shwrb; 11-07-2014 at 07:47 AM. Reason: adding new things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shwrb View Post
    i cannot email you because i am a new user, can you please add me on steam thanks
    ive already got the english folder got it from a cracked version of single player tried it on MP with vpn and english worked fine..

steam: need to poop
    thanks
    Ive sent you a friend request, my name should be "c|Bozz|fufulameshit" !LMAO!

Thanks
    Hi, i'm italian and i have just bought cod:aw from g2a russian. i have read your guide.. but i can't find u on steam..

1 question: i must dowload the game before use vpn? or after.. can u help me to active via steam? my profile is: rainbow216

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

*NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!

As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!
    add me on steam pls here is my prof
    steamcommunity.c o m /profiles/76561198072737442

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i need help on region lock i already have the english files

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    steam id papoose515

Thanks
    Hi, I'm keen to get the fix please, my steam ID is shadowbc.

Thanks for your hard work!
    Last edited by lucidite; 11-08-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    ME TO.. STEAM: rainbow216

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast