Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    If any wants a updated English folder I have mine uploaded to my Google drive (1GB zip file) if u want it add me on steam "Boris Johnson 69" or email me cbaxter006 (at symbol )gmail (dot) com

Thanks
    Best create a short cut in steam to the cod mp exe. Then use a steam_appid txt filehttps://*****************/file/d/0Bw7S-kfd-L-RVzhHTkMwT0NLTXM/edit?usp=docslist_api
    Make sure this file is set to read only and place it in the root folder

Thanks
    i need help with russian locked stuff..
    i am from germany by the way
    steam name is: [DGF!] Jumper-Kai

Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

*NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!

As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbaxter006 View Post
    Best create a short cut in steam to the cod mp exe. Then use a steam_appid txt filehttps://*****************/file/d/0Bw7S-kfd-L-RVzhHTkMwT0NLTXM/edit?usp=docslist_api
    Make sure this file is set to read only and place it in the root folder
    Holy crap dude, that worked!!! don't have to use VPN anymore yay! but Steam doesn't see that you have the game running though.

This is the same fix with Black Ops 2 of the looks of it.

But now we need an update English folder, after a patch i keep getting kicked out of lobbies when a map is done loading.

People use this method it works!

Thanks
    I have a problem, when i change language to polish language I have some bugs in game for example i can't choose exo class in survival mode. For english language I have the same can you help me my steam name: ★ Mag!k ★

Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

*NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!

As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!
    Last edited by wolf630; 12-27-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks
    I can't play exo survival aswell. Single amd multiplayer works fine bit not co-op. Any one else?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pureelectron View Post
    I can't play exo survival aswell. Single amd multiplayer works fine bit not co-op. Any one else?
    same here...Anyone knowns a workaround for exo survival?

Thanks
    I've since bought a global key, but when I only had a Russian key. I used a VPN to launch exo mode. Then turned the VPN off once it was loaded.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cbaxter006 For This Useful Post:

Marshall12 (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall12 View Post
    same here...Anyone knowns a workaround for exo survival?
    Quote Originally Posted by signexje View Post
    Holy crap dude, that worked!!! don't have to use VPN anymore yay! but Steam doesn't see that you have the game running though.

This is the same fix with Black Ops 2 of the looks of it.

But now we need an update English folder, after a patch i keep getting kicked out of lobbies when a map is done loading.

People use this method it works!
    I was playing russian version in english by grabbing english folder from a random guy off the internet. But i think they've patch it again or released a new update. Coz around 7th feb it stopped working, now i'm playing again in russian language. Anyone got ipdated files for english folder?

Thanks
    I have updated English folder on my Google drive (as of 8th Feb) I have mine uploaded to my Google drive (1GB zip file) if u want it add me on steam "Boris Johnson 69" or email me cbaxter006 (at symbol )gmail (dot) com

- - - Updated - - -

I would post the link on here but it doesn't allow me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cbaxter006 View Post
    I have updated English folder on my Google drive (as of 8th Feb) I have mine uploaded to my Google drive (1GB zip file) if u want it add me on steam "Boris Johnson 69" or email me cbaxter006 (at symbol )gmail (dot) com

- - - Updated - - -

I would post the link on here but it doesn't allow me
    PM me the link, and I'll post it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

https://*****************/file/d/0Bw7S...UVE/edit?pli=1

There's the link, as OP stated.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

cbaxter006 (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    I'll keep it on my Google drive until the next update, then if needed I can re-upload

Thanks
    Thanks for the link!

Thanks
    it works for a private match in exo survival, but not for co-op

Thanks
    Hi I have 250 mb files from 3rd march update but it won't let me share the link. My email is cbaxter006 at gmail.com, steam id boris johnson 69.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cbaxter006 For This Useful Post:

yra13vonn (03-04-2015)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast