Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How To Boot Someone Offline - Full Instructions + Source [Pictures][Very Detailed]

Hello,

Please DO NOT PM me or add me on Skype for help/support, I am pretty sure there is somebody in the thread with enough knowledge to help you out or answer your questions. But don't be deceived I am going to be helping to my max potential as well. Now lets begin!

Requirements
    - Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server
    - Brain
    - Mouse
    - Perl Script
    - Knowledge With Drag and Dropping
    - PuTTY
    - WinSCP

Beat Down of Perl Scripting and/or DDoSing
    Perl takes features from shell programming. All variables are marked with leading sigils, which unambiguously identify the data type (for example, scalar, array, hash) of the variable in context. In the Perl script there will be code saying "flood" this mean it will be sending packets as DDoSing would be doing, concluding with that DDoSing is Denial-of-service attack. Technically we are not going to be DDoSing but we are going to be DoSing as we are only sending packets from one server not from a botnet. DDoSing or DoSing is the act of an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users.

Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server
    I never said this was going to be free, but there is an exception. If you are running Linux on your computer you've hit the luckiest pot of gold in your life. Keep in mind this may be resource intensive if you do run it on your Personal Computer running Linux, I prefer running these scripts on a server. So like I was saying this isn't free, you may need to invest at least 5-100 dollars. WOOOAH WOOAH WOOOAH stop right there don't close this thread here just because you say those hefty number. The 5 dollars is the low-tier servers as the 100 dollar servers are the high-tier servers. Although I do always prefer the more expensive server because they provide higher up-link, usually unlimited bandwidth, SSD servers, and solo lining. Up-link is the amount of internet or bandwidth the server can output, unlimited bandwidth is pretty self-explanatory, SSD servers mean that the storage is stored on a hard disk rather than a cloud server which usually takes away power or strength from the DDoS. Now don't be scared to not be able to darn crap with a 5 dollar server. I've purchased cheap Virtual Private Server and still managed to boot off 300 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload servers or home connections. Now which do you pick; Dedicated or Private? The prices will be always higher for Dedicated Servers as they are much stronger than Virtual Private Servers vice versa except Virtual Private Servers are cheaper.

Being Safe!
    As DDoSing or DoSing in our case is illegal, we are going to be very careful. With this I a mean throwing your computer out the window
    after booting fbi.gov offline. Hahah jokes of course, but I am not responsible with any of the things you do with this tool. Continuing with the topic you will want to send the packets from a server that has a hidden or spoofed IP. This means the source will be untraceable which is a good thing because you won't need to run away from after the FBI comes to your door step.

Purchasing A Server

Good - server are allowed spoofing
    Medium - long year ago was allowed spoofing but now unsure
    Closed - server don't allowed spoof

Good - UbiquityHosting
    Good - ServerHub
    Good - ServerMania
    Medium - RapidSwitch
    Medium - Server4You
    Medium - IWeb
    Closed - ServerLoft
    Closed - UnMetered
    Closed - Ecatel
    Exception - UK2 *This means it is very cheap but you need to fly under the radar*

What To Do With Server Once Purchased
    You are going to want to ask your provider to install CentOS 7 64 Bit (Version of CentOS may change to when you are reading this). Once it is install download my perl script it should be at the bottom of the page. Once downloaded *just keep it on your desktop* you are going to need a SSH tool. One of the best and most used SSH tool is PuTTY. Amusing you have PuTTY installed open it up and input your server details that your server provider emailed or provided you with. Please go to figure #1 for picture help. Once in the SSH the username should be root, and the password should be the password the provider gave you. Pasting in the SSH client is just easy as right clicking. Use Figure #2 for any help. You are then going to need a program called WinSCP, amusing you have it installed do the same thing you did by loging-in with your credentials. Refer to figure #3 for help. Once in your FTP head to the directory called "root" and just drag and drop the stress.pl into "root". Now you are all set for pre-attacking!

Attacking
    Once you have uploaded and accessed you SSH you are going to want to install Perl. This is the most important part. Run this in your SSH client.
    Code:
    # yum install perl
    You may need to type in "y" if it asks you if not just totally ignore this step. Once that is complete you are ready for attacking! Run the command.
    Code:
    # perl stress.pl IP PORT 65500 TIME
    Insert the variable *Time is in seconds*
    Code:
    # perl stress.pl 195.122.30.40 80 65500 60

VIRUS SCAN
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1415591085/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fc8367c82ed06f

Voilà not so hard is it? Thanks for reading, I will update this tutorial later and improve much more, but please leave some feedback on what to improve. Thanks would be very appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    f526f5fc794d4d26ca706f3bc9f61a7a.png  

688c9ad27c18dbb52f18b4c527fd47a5.png  

c1bfde4ea4771cc217e19a2b0a4d7739.png  

hoATIDS.png  

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by exodoS_; 11-10-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: virus scan

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to exodoS_ For This Useful Post:

Astro. (11-09-2014),eric180 (11-09-2014),Halo_Master_1801 (12-13-2014),kayonpc (04-21-2015),Magfas1404 (11-14-2014),pipin_mali (11-20-2020),RBXB101 (10-11-2019),Tamagucchi (04-23-2022),TwerkyDonut (11-20-2014),whatsupi'mhear (11-05-2019),zachba (12-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    BUMP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    BUMP!

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    File approved.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    File approved.
    Why thank you

Thanks
    That will be very handy! Thanks