Thanks

VMware Fusion, WPE, iMacs, and a most likely well-known glitch to leave the hub ship

I play on an iMac (I know, I don't need a lecture). Before Robocraft came out on Steam for OS X, I would play with VMware Fusion on Windows 7. My iMac slows down like crazy when VMware is open, though, so Robocraft was barely playable. Thankfully, PaultheTall made a wrapper for it which I used. After getting tired of the infernal grinding, I searched for a hack. I was lucky enough to search a mere hour or two after the WPE method was released here. Unfortunately, WPE isn't able to run on iMac. Back to VMware, then! I managed to get it working there, but for some reason, I only used it to get up to around tier 5 on a new account (safety precautions and paranoia). After that, I stopped playing and went straight back to my beloved Gmod. Recently, me and a friend have started playing again. I thought it wouldn't work out at first when the wrapper repeatedly gave me errors, causing it to crash at the launcher without fail. But what luck, they finally added OS X support for Steam! We played for a while, but once again,I got tired of grinding. I attempted to do the old method of using WPE with Robocraft on VMware Fusion, but Robocraft ALWAYS gets an error after I submit my account details; something along the lines of "Cannot connect to Roboshield." I tried and succeeded at opening WPE with Wine, but I am unable to target any programs. I thought I might be able to run both Robocraft and WPE in one single environment, but I doubt that would work, especially considering Wine probably isn't made to open OS X files (Robocraft, that is). Besides, after some research, it appears WPE doesn't work with Robocraft anymore.

If anyone has a solution, PLEASE share. If not and you're EXTREMELY generous/have got metric shitton of time on your hands, I would be glad to take a tier 7+ account off your hands. I would offer to buy one, even, but I'm saving for a PC and need all the money I can get. If you have some method and valid, unquestionable proof of a working TP, RP, or GC hack, I may consider entrusting you with the account details of my tier 6 to level up. Thanks for your time!

tl;dr i hav mac and can't hak pls help

Oh, and about that glitch (Don't want to come across as all smug and shit, just in case it's common knowledge). I'm currently on a school computer, I'll post a video (if I'm not too lazy) when I get home.

EDIT**
    Screenflow is a bitch and I have no other way to record. It won't upload and crashes when I try to export.
    Step by step, then!

1.Face the planet, same direction as the arrow on the floor.
    2.Go to the console protruding from the left wall.
    3.Still facing the planet, go to the back side of the console. This would be the side closest to you considering you're hugging the
    back wall.
    4. Look down at where the console meets the wall and floor (the bottom corner)
    5. Go forward and move your mouse a bit if it doesn't work.
    6. If you did it right, it should pop you outside!

You can go to the other ships, but you just clip through them last I checked. It also takes forever to get anywhere.
    There are a few overlapping invisible walls surrounding the main ship, just keep against them until you pass it.
    On the back of the main ship, there's a small message from FreeJam.
    Keep in mind that to get back in you must restart your game. It's the only way. You can still edit your ship from outside, though.
    If it works, I'd love to hear it!
    Last edited by Redsolocat; 11-11-2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar/adding glitch steps and complaining about Screenflow

Thanks
    I have a tier 7 almost tier 8 account. I'm really addicted and need to quit. pm me on skype: ImputName or steam: realitlapse. If you want I can help you build your PC. Just built mine so ive done alot of research, like hours and hours... And also I dont have a mac,(im allergic) but I think you can put windows on them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ImputName For This Useful Post:

Redsolocat (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks! I really appreciate it! Still at school, of course, but I'll add you as soon as I get home. I'm not quite ready for the PC business, though. I still need the the processor, monitor, OS, and Ram.
    Last edited by Redsolocat; 11-11-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    WPE won't be able to select the processes in Wine because the other things aren't running under Wine.

If you don't want to do away with your fancy overpriced OS X software you can install multiple operating systems at the same time (this is called dual/tri/multi booting. I do this; I have Windows installed solely for playing on games and Linux for everything else) which should be able to run WPE fine.
    I think you can get a program called Wireshark for Macs, you will need some plugins to be able to send and replay packets though.

Also you should use logicalincrements.com to help pick the parts for your next PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Look into Bootcamp. It's a free feature of OSX (if a bit tricky to set up) that allows you to dual-boot OSX and Windows 7 natively on a Mac.