Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    For Darius you don't always have to go tank, sometimes if you feel like it build all AD and your Q and dunks will be godly.
    An example of such build would be

Ravenous Hydra, Last Whisperer, Boots, Black Cleaver, Randuin's Omen, and either Frozen mallet or another AD item.

Start out with Doran's Blade and 1 pot unless you're against someone who can bully and is ranged, then go for long sword and 3 pots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It does depend on what lane you tend on going. Yasuo is trash toplane, so if your gonna be going top - Darius, Vice versa for Darius Mid.

When it comes to which is overall a impact in game? Yasuo no doubt. He's gonna carry. Darius goes as far as late game before he cant do anything else. If the ADC has a right mind, they can kite Darius to death.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post
    For Darius you don't always have to go tank, sometimes if you feel like it build all AD and your Q and dunks will be godly.
    An example of such build would be

Ravenous Hydra, Last Whisperer, Boots, Black Cleaver, Randuin's Omen, and either Frozen mallet or another AD item.

Start out with Doran's Blade and 1 pot unless you're against someone who can bully and is ranged, then go for long sword and 3 pots.
    Darius isnt good unless he has more than one AD item. He isnt a good snowballer because once you go tank, there goes that lead. Tank is for defensive. If you get an early lead then you gotta go hard or go home. FULL AD DARIUS
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Yasuo

I own and kinda main him now but he's extremely hard to get adjusted to(his win rate is below 50% I think) and he requires A LOT of game experience so you can fully flourish his potential in games :3

*He can also block attacks by negating them(your mana however depletes as a sort of absorption I guess), it happens on a few occasions but look at a few videos showcasing Yasuo and you'll know what I mean

*Yasuo's attack range is really horrible as well, you need to get up close and personal if you want to actually do something(his q just adds like an extra feet or two of range lmao it barely makes a difference trust me)

He's definitely worth the buy but like I said, he's extremely hard to play with and people are saying to get Darius since he's more tanky/noob friendly for those who don't want/know how to play with a difficult champ I guess

Also I top with Yasuo because it's my preference(even though people just mid with him) and I do quite well except for the parts where I get ganked since he's really easy to gank as well lmao but anyways Yasuo gets a 100% thumbs up because he's pretty fun and he can massively carry the team around mid-late game depending whether or not you build him correctly :3
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 11-14-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Darius is op and very very easy, if you have a good team for yasuo then yasuo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yasuo for lyf
    but Darius good
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

Darius isnt good unless he has more than one AD item. He isnt a good snowballer because once you go tank, there goes that lead. Tank is for defensive. If you get an early lead then you gotta go hard or go home. FULL AD DARIUS
    I only build Randuin's Omen since I don't want to get destroyed by the other team's ADC so I usually just build Randuins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12