Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    weed is only bad when you get caught

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Weed is great and all but don't be CHOOBS, weed kills you just like cigarettes, maybe even faster. Because when I clean out my bowls I can get balls of resin as big as my thumb. Now imagine that shit in your lungs. And don't say, "I use a bong so all the bad stuff is filtered out" cause that makes you a choob too.

If you're gonna smoke pot atleast admit it IS going to kill you, especially if you use it everyday.

As far as the BS lies go, "Weed kills brain cells." So does holding your breath, anything that deny's the brain of oxygen kills brain cells.

"smoking weed makes you impotent" No, it just retards your little swimmy's for the time that you're impaired, but almost as soon as your system is clean they return to their normal semeny selves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    2 words hell no

Thanks
    weed is the fucking shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Drugs for the win!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gWhUqo9Aivs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gWhUqo9Aivs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

KATT WILLIAMS!!!
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I voted weed rulez because I don't think anyone can prove it kills. Dealers kill. Guns kill. But rarely do dealers with guns kill over weed. Everyone carries weed. Authorities want you to believe gangs fight over it and WWIII will erupt over it but in reality shit goes down over harder substances.

When is the last time you heard on the news about an accident where the driver was driving while high? You don't and won't. You know damn well when you're kickin' back playing some 360 with your boys and one of them says "Shit man. I have to go. You know how my mom is about me gettin' home late. You think you can whip me home right quick?" you'll be like nah man. I'm chillin. This could be said about Xanax too but I do some dumb shit on Xanax.

So pretty much weed is what I call a community drug. It brings communities of people together. Weed is laced through all cultures and races. You can't say that about too many drugs. Weed mellows everyone out. Weed makes people share. Now pass that..........................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by whts_backup View Post
    Do you think weed is bad? Weed is one of the best drugs. Coke and shit kill you.
    Vote.
    Weed is better 4 you than alcohol.
    /discuss
    For some reason i dont think having a bunch of high people walking around would be a good idea......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Weed has been shown to have more medical benefits than any other single drug out there. It's pretty safe, the only thing is they've proven one could make decisions when one is high.

But, it's the same thing with alcohol I guess rofl. Plus weed doesn't GIVE you cancer, it HEALS your cancer!

Sort of.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    weed gets prescribed as a medication to people,so it aint as bad as alchohol or cocaine or acid.hell even cigarettes are worse then fucking weed.
    Bobo's stalker

Quote Originally Posted by ramaustus View Post
    Bunny hope? Man, you can't give the bunnies hope! If the bunnies get hope, we're all doomed!

Thanks
    I made this thread lol, AND WEED IS the shit if you think its terrible go to hell its sorta bad for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You know it doesn't really kill you, but it does slow down your reaction time, make you dumber, and make you lazy and wanna find the easy way out of things. Yeah I know it makes you feel good for a while, but in the long run it's gonna ruin your life man. I don't know how old you are now, but I'm 15 and I've seen a lot of people in my town have their future taken away because they got into doing drugs and hanging with the wrong people. From my point of view it is not a good idea to do drugs IF you want to have any form of a successful life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Weed is bad for you it's a known fact, and thats why I don't do drugs. And your a stupid idiot if you do.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    in 6 years weed is being legalized in california. tabaco companies are alredy pakaging weed and the same rules apply as beer

Thanks
    weed is worser for you than alcohol dumcunts either way i still blaze but just lettin u crackheads know

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast