Poll: Weed Bad

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Do you think weed is Bad?

Do you think weed is bad? Weed is one of the best drugs. Coke and shit kill you.
    Vote.
    Weed is better 4 you than alcohol.
    /discuss
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    no weed isnt bad, i believe getting drunk is worse then getting high so i dont understand why weed is illegal and alcohol isnt
    lol your welcome for that idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    convince the president and I will be your friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    in 6 years weed is being legalized in california. tabaco companies are alredy pakaging weed and the same rules apply as beer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok, i know everything there is about weed so ill tell you facts ive researched for like 2 years, bear in mind that
    1. i used to smoke weed and
    2. i stopped

weed does not physically damage your body in anyway
    its probably one of the safest drug out there(yes its a drug, if a doctor prescribes you it ITS A FUCKING DRUG) but heres the negatives. THIS IS FACT I BS YOU NOT weed triggers an immaturity part of your brain which of course makes you immature and a bit slow. thats why people are different before doing weed then after.

alchohol DESTROYS brain cells and harms your body physically so yeah it worse and cigarettes destroy your body physically in a worse way.

end of post and end of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Gateway drug. If someone gets high with weed, and gets board of it, they will turn to other drugs. That's where the problem comes in.

Secondly, having a bunch of immature morons running around the street thinking they don't need a job because weed is making them happy won't help Canada\United States at all, especially now. Where do you think tourism(and many other companies) are going to go if the whole country is high?

Alcohol doesn't do any of that. And if you're caught publicly drunk, you get arrested. It's not like we're making much of an exception for it.

AND EVEN AT THAT, Alcohol is causing us hundreds and thousands of deaths and problems yearly. So WHY THE FUCK would you compare weed to a legalized but problematic substitute and call it good?

Cigarettes are a bad way to compare it, mainly because they only effect others by the smell, and second hand smoking. If the whole world smoked, the world would still function. If the whole world was high, it wouldn't. Infact, at least most youth(in canada) don't smoke anymore.

/Wrote this at 2AM, so sorry if I sound like a retard.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-18-2009 at 03:31 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Gateway drug. If someone gets high with weed, and gets board of it, they will turn to other drugs. That's where the problem comes in.

Secondly, having a bunch of immature morons running around the street thinking they don't need a job because weed is making them happy won't help Canada\United States at all, especially now. Where do you think tourism(and many other companies) are going to go if the whole country is high?

Alcohol doesn't do any of that. And if you're caught publicly drunk, you get arrested. It's not like we're making much of an exception for it.

AND EVEN AT THAT, Alcohol is causing us hundreds and thousands of deaths and problems yearly. So WHY THE FUCK would you compare weed to a legalized but problematic substitute and call it good?

Cigarettes are a bad way to compare it, mainly because they only effect others by the smell, and second hand smoking. If the whole world smoked, the world would still function. If the whole world was high, it wouldn't. Infact, at least most youth(in canada) don't smoke anymore.

No weed is not a gateway drug. I can smoke weed all day ever day and not get bored of it. Thats only because people get talked in to it or they just want to try other shit. I would never try any thing that can kill me on my 1st hit or I can OD on.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post

You do not sound like a retard, your post was perfectly understandable and true.

Even buying drugs puts you in an environment around even more, like Jetamay said, gateway drug.

Thanks
    everyone will vote the last one for lulz
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Noez! Weed ain't bad! It gooood!
    All it is a plant, you just... burn it and then there some effects; hungry, happiness, sleepiness.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPound View Post
    All it is a plant, you just... burn it and then there some effects; hungry, happiness, sleepiness.
    Correction: Hungry, Happy, Sleepy.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPound View Post
    You forgot the after effects?

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    You forgot the after effects?
    Well the after effects are basically getting high and having the munchies.

Any argument for weed being detrentrimental to a persons health is 100% null. Weed is more healthy than both alchohol and ciggaretts by FAR. It is also impossimble to OD on weed. It's essentially a drug that gets you high with no longterm effects like beer and cigs do.

Europe has it legal, no chaos. Only reason it's illegal in the US is cause of the idiots who don't know shit.

Thanks
    its bad for you body

but its good for your soul

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    its bad for you body

but its good for your soul
    TINY side effect to physical damage.
    and nawwz i aint high now i was last night.
    I win, always.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast