Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Why can't we sell software?

A while back I had to stop selling my products on MPGH because apparently I was not allowed to sell software.

Why is this?
    It's such a shame how legitimate developers can't sell their products here.

Oh, and pardon me if the rule no longer exists, haven't been here in a while.

Thanks
    You could always buy an ad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm having the same issue, I wanted to sell my League Instalocker. But it was not allowed, so now it's free...
    Replying to dis so i can follow this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This a free cheat website, if everyone sold cheats there would be no purpose to come here.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (11-27-2014),Schuba (11-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    This a free cheat website, if everyone sold cheats there would be no purpose to come here.
    But people are allowed to sell Minecraft accounts manually, so I don't really see the difference?
    My website isn't a cheat, it's an automated way of selling Minecraft accounts. Not even a program actually, just a website.

Thanks
    >Donator.
    >2 of 3 posts in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

Youtro (11-26-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Bumping again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycles View Post
    Bumping again.
    Why are you bumping this thread when the owner already gave you an answer? People come here for free cheats. If everything was sold, it would stop bringing in people because a lot of the visitors on this website are kids who don't have any money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Bumping again.
    You gotta understand that not everyone here is as honest as you, so to create a somewhat safe trading environment, the site offers its volunteered minions and middleman to help everyone out.. now when it comes to ephemeral account transactions, they are pretty easy to monitor and once complete, can be forgotten all about. An independent website, on the other hand, could potentially become harmful if it's not being constantly monitored by any staff member and that's just too much to ask from volunteers. Ultimately, this is not a trading site lol. The trading section exists because it brings more potential donators to the site, and these are the guys who pay for the maintenance of the site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Novus7 View Post
    Why are you bumping this thread when the owner already gave you an answer? People come here for free cheats. If everything was sold, it would stop bringing in people because a lot of the visitors on this website are kids who don't have any money.
    Because I asked a question I haven't gotten answer to yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

You gotta understand that not everyone here is as honest as you, so to create a somewhat safe trading environment, the site offers its volunteered minions and middleman to help everyone out.. now when it comes to ephemeral account transactions, they are pretty easy to monitor and once complete, can be forgotten all about. An independent website, on the other hand, could potentially become harmful if it's not being constantly monitored by any staff member and that's just too much to ask from volunteers. Ultimately, this is not a trading site lol. The trading section exists because it brings more potential donators to the site, and these are the guys who pay for the maintenance of the site.
    Seems reasonable.
    Thanks for your input.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    >donator tag
    >6 posts
    >ignoring owner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    But people are allowed to sell Minecraft accounts manually, so I don't really see the difference?
    My website isn't a cheat, it's an automated way of selling Minecraft accounts. Not even a program actually, just a website.
    Our name is attached to any sale made from here, if we start allowing people, people will take advantage of it and start scamming people. Anything that goes wrong hurts the MPGH brand, while people milk money off the community and the name in the meanwhile.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Our name is attached to any sale made from here, if we start allowing people, people will take advantage of it and start scamming people. Anything that goes wrong hurts the MPGH brand, while people milk money off the community and the name in the meanwhile.
    This and this

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX