Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation The game doesn't let me get online

I have just raised my exo upgrade points in singleplayer some time ago played some missions and now the game doesn't let me get online anymore it always just say the call of duty advanced warfare servers aren't available right now .
    I am not good at coding or anything but i already let steam check the files of both multiplayer and singleplayer, but nothing was found....
    And I tryed starting a new campaign if that would solve the problem... i belive that it has something to do with the supply drops i would have gotten from fully upgrading my suit.
    If somebody on this forum is able to help me without me having to redownload this huuuuge game file i would be grateful to eternity.

Thanks
    It does that every so often. I usually just try connecting 2-3 times more and it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqulaane View Post
    It does that every so often. I usually just try connecting 2-3 times more and it works.
    Well i've had it for 2 days now and i already kind of tried it about 10 quadrillion times but it just doesn't let me play

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sterrerwert1 View Post
    Well i've had it for 2 days now and i already kind of tried it about 10 quadrillion times but it just doesn't let me play
    Disable a data validation (you can use any hack if you don't know exactly how to edit this adress) and try again.
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer.

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Contact me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeah same here....i just got banned. If you can't log into online it mean you are Banned. Check your account status, it should said banned for some cheating reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeah same here....i just got banned. If you can't log into online it mean you are Banned. Check your account status, it should said banned for some cheating reason. t

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD[RaZoR] View Post
    Disable a data validation (you can use any hack if you don't know exactly how to edit this adress) and try again.
    I would very much appreciate if you could provide a link or name of either a tutorial on how to do it or a downloadable program

Thanks
    I had the same issue, untill something in my head clicked and told me "go to steam profile to see if you are VAC banned" and turned out i am. I cant remember what hack i used, probably some of the weapon-xp hack.

Thanks
    I just know in MW3 I was using a texture hack then I couldn't get on and then two days later I was banned...but some are right check your status..mine said pending...I guess that means pending to ban my azz as it did..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I just checked my account there now I'm vac banned. I could't get online for weeks so I must of got banned the first few days. GG