Services
The services being provided are simple. You pay "CrashtestAmy" 3USD Via PayPal and she will give you what ever and when I say what ever I mean what ever the FUCK you want in GTA V Online. CrashtestAmy can give you money, new weapons such as the fire extinguisher, she can give you limited edition cars, over 500 million snacks..what ever your heart desires for ONLY 3USD.

Why So Cheap...Is This A Scam?
The reason the price is so cheap is because CrashtestAmy has only started modding about a week ago [;P]. She wants recognition and as a close friend I have decided to promote her in anyway possible. CrashtestAmy is legit and does have a YouTube channel I will link below. CrashtestAmy may increase her prices as demand grows, please understand that she has to do this or she won't really be benefiting off of this. CrashtestAmy has told me her starting price is 3USD Via PayPal, but may increase to 5 to 8USD Via PayPal after she is becoming more and more recognized.

General Information
As you almost definitely may have realized this is my first real post hence why I may have made quite a few grammatical errors and why it isn't very long. CrashtestAmy has two jail broken ps3 and will be modding on 360 very very soon. CrashtestAmy operates alone and may mod you a MAD amount of money if her program doesn't crash which is does, but almost never.

Conclusion
To conclude, services are 3USD and dependent on how many people in GTA V community actually want to try this extremely cheap, fun and reliable service it will take no longer than 7 days for you to get what YOU as a GTA V player wants- Money, cars, houses, limited edition clothing etc.

Modder's Contact Details
PSN: CrashtestAmy [Feel free to ask her personally for her Skype]. [Please don't be rude or aim sexist/sexual assault at Amy. Please respect her.

My Contact Details
PSN: SimplyXpert

YouTube: SimplyXpert

Thanks For Reading :)