Thread: Preseason 2015

Thanks

Preseason 2015

Well damn, I don't know what to say, So many unique changes, I'm really excited to see what they have in store for us.

Please let's discuss what you like and don't like

If you have not seen what's the come check HERE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Love them. The new buffs for killing dragon and smiting the jungle creeps really unique , I hate the Kata nerf :C

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAQWxx View Post
    I Love them. The new buffs for killing dragon and smiting the jungle creeps really unique , I hate the Kata nerf :C
    This whole jungle phase is about to be the most popular lane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah it will be , it looks really fun the Jungle now . Especially with the new smite-a-champion Item

Thanks
    Yeah it will be , it looks really fun the Jungle now . Especially with the new smite-a-champion Item
    hehe, Come bot with lee, double slows ashdahsuidhhadsaf, I will take advatage of this in ranked, I've been learning lee and surprisingly I've done some diamond/plat lee plays lately

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh nice , I've always liked Lee Very fun champion . But I use L# So I do Diamond plays 4 days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

hehe, Come bot with lee, double slows ashdahsuidhhadsaf, I will take advatage of this in ranked, I've been learning lee and surprisingly I've done some diamond/plat lee plays lately
    Why no Challenger plays?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post

Why no Challenger plays?
    I just started lee sorry my luv .

Thanks
    jungle is so interesting.

Thanks
    It's more interesting and more jungle reliant than ever before... drag stats , scuttle crab , every camp has a buff is pretty damn cool.
    But it also made jungling more harder (Hunters machete + 2 pots) and jungle items doesn't heal you that much from camps like before , first time i tried to jungle in preseason based 3 times just for buying potions lol, also i guess drag is worth more than baron when you get the 5 stacks it =).

I didn't like the second turrets buffs to be honest it nerfed alot of champions such as Karthus , karthus ulted ? np flash into your second turrets and get that massive shield, it also nerfed ignite some how , Zed ... all champions that does delayed dmg .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    It's more interesting and more jungle reliant than ever before... drag stats , scuttle crab , every camp has a buff is pretty damn cool.
    But it also made jungling more harder (Hunters machete + 2 pots) and jungle items doesn't heal you that much from camps like before , first time i tried to jungle in preseason based 3 times just for buying potions lol, also i guess drag is worth more than baron when you get the 5 stacks it =).

I didn't like the second turrets buffs to be honest it nerfed alot of champions such as Karthus , karthus ulted ? np flash into your second turrets and get that massive shield, it also nerfed ignite some how , Zed ... all champions that does delayed dmg .
    Im euw at my main

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Baron buff op for counter pushing and or group pushing mid if you already have their inhib

When i first tried the jungle this season , I did lee sin, I played a lil risky near death type shit, but it was worth it, I didnt gank until lvl 6 and then after that it was smooth sailing, I to dont like how hard monster are hard to kill and how little you are healed while doing so.

Drag buffs op lel, if u get over 3 and you are losing, you can turn the game around

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dont forget smiting players hue.

Ive also seem supports bringing smite now >_>