Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i wouldnt mind a a computer sized room , just , where would my bed , shoes , clothes & toys go ? they'd be ophans t.t!

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    i wouldnt mind a a computer sized room , just , where would my bed , shoes , clothes & toys go ? they'd be ophans t.t!
    UM how old r u?
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    UM how old r u?
    69 . whats wrogn with having toys ?

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    69 . whats wrogn with having toys ?
    Lol it was the pic not the toys comment
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im sexteen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    im sexteen.
    Ahh cool same here (:

MySpace - Jose - 16 - Man - miami - myspace.com/sedanos55

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    hmm girls like toys, you even give toys to them on birthday/date/etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol , myspace is gay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol , myspace is gay.
    better then face book mad boring

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    clumsy boi I want a plasma as my computer screen ^-^
    i had one

they would have to smash down halfu house to get the comp in/ days and days of work building it

Thanks
    yeah it would be nice to be able to just go in a pull the part out and put a new one in.. instead of having to carefully move stuff out of the way, take it out..then having to push all the cables out of the way to put it back in... then rearrange the cables so they dont mess with all the fans.

full towers ftw! ... i should have gone with one instead of a mid tower..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    see you failed cuz you didnt ask me to helpz you

:@

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12