Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    that bypass sux its dosent work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
    lol shut up they have all been released publicly incuding the bypass so shut up
    first no1 can shut me up...includin u nub...and second this isnt ur first time and since i had that bypass i know it was semi-public (released for a certain time)...and was still workin...but since u just like to show off and if u dont like what u hear why dont u shut up?!....

Thanks
    cheers mate

Thanks
    ummm why flame people that post stuff? people should thank him he took the time to put this stuff toether and upload it even if the shit is detected or not. You choose to dl it and u choose to use it so get off his back. i got no probs with any one on these fourms sep leechers and scamers so dont flame people that try to help out by posting your rude comments

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by llvengancell View Post
    ummm why flame people that post stuff? people should thank him he took the time to put this stuff toether and upload it even if the shit is detected or not. You choose to dl it and u choose to use it so get off his back. i got no probs with any one on these fourms sep leechers and scamers so dont flame people that try to help out by posting your rude comments
    Dude i totally agree with u 110% its true what u say stop spamming on his post if u dislike him so much just get out of this post simple and quick as he said i have no prob with anyone here.
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thnx man ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    this is so dumb
    link not dowsnloading
    Thank you, random noob for pointing out that the attachment has NOT been approved -_-

Remeber Press THIS button if i helped you.

50 Posts =
    100 Posts =
    150 Posts =
    200 Posts =
    250 Posts =
    300 Posts =
    350 Posts =
    400 Posts =
    450 Posts =
    500 Posts =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    why dont u stop be ignorant then and see both sides of the thing...lets say ur a pro hacker...lets say u know how to make a bypass and u actually do one...how would u feel if it was posted public (when that wasnt supposed to be its destiny...) then it gets detected...when ppl actually take time to do it and maybe even money ( some ppl do pay coders to make bypasses...) do u think its fair to post it public, when u can say that public is equal to detected....and detected means not workin when its about bypasses...i actually do depend on bypasses to hide my hw ban and i have an can get more bypasses..but not everyone can say the same....so who's the real helper here?!...

PS: this isnt the 1º time he actually does this...

Thanks
    the bypass he posted has been detected for a while and once more if ur a coder of a program or bypass and u dont want it to go public only give it to people u can trust if they post it its ur ass not ours. so here u go to make it easy bypass+not given out=Undetected or in this case bypass+given to people u cant trust= detected wow never would have thought it huh all im saying is if u dont want ur stuff detected dont give it to any one and dont wine when it is detected. if ya want the best go VIP for every thing else stay here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    the bypass he posted has been detected for a while and once more if ur a coder of a program or bypass and u dont want it to go public only give it to people u can trust if they post it its ur ass not ours. so here u go to make it easy bypass+not given out=Undetected or in this case bypass+given to people u cant trust= detected wow never would have thought it huh all im saying is if u dont want ur stuff detected dont give it to any one and dont wine when it is detected. if ya want the best go VIP for every thing else stay here
    1º no1 can tell that ur friend just wont stab u...and friends give to other firends that might release it...and btw...even if this was detected, what was the point of postin it?!...maybe gettin ppl banned?!...and if no1 would even have it includin u...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    heres the thing everythin in that pack has alredy been posted publicly and if u read the title it says RErelease as in everythin has been released and i just put it all together in 1 place so hut the hell up u noob and thanks vengance and leiva1 for stikin up for me
    Last edited by prox32; 05-31-2007 at 11:42 AM.

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv254/prox28/sig.jpg[/IMG]
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by leiva1 View Post
    Dude i totally agree with u 110% its true what u say stop spamming on his post if u dislike him so much just get out of this post simple and quick as he said i have no prob with anyone here.
    thank youu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv254/prox28/sig.jpg[/IMG]
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
    thank youu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is ok dude i just hate when they spam without first reading but w/e if u want to download it do so if u don't then don't even bother to post anything once so ever if ur post is just going to dis-respect or insult anyone don't POST AT ALL!!

GREETZ.
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    all the hacks work without bypass i tried it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12