Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Cool Pics of texture remover, chams, speedhack, cleaner works as of Oct 19 n Link Thanks~!

Here is a screenshot of me in game with the whitwallls as well as the chams.

I was going to upload a hack pack but I changed my mind but this thread is here to help people and thank everyone and point you in the right dirertion if needed. I'm going to update it later with the picture in the thread just updated and letting you know that cause I'm going to bed now.

I run Vista and the speed hacks work but on win2k mode and these chams work but only on winxp sp2 mode so I wanted to let that out.

I have dual AMD x2 4400 and 3GB ram and an NVIDIA Geforce nForce 128 mb so I know it wasn't my PC and I knew I was doing it all the way it said I'm not new to the cheating scene in fact I founded and regged myg0t back in the day anyways....

DO NOT FORGOT TO CLOSE TEH WEB BROSWER WHEN IT LOADS THE FROZEN PAGE
    ALSO IF YOU RUN FIREFOX REMOVE THE NEXON GAME CONTROLLER ITS SPYWARE!!!!
    I will explain more later, this is no concern of me personally as I use Opera and have for years, I love the speed dial, and I really love the mouse gestures, but it's a very fast broswer and the widgets are the bomb, sorry off topic...

I had a hard time finding chams to work on Vista after some updates came out cause I used to cham all the time... and I tried almost everything, I included the working speed hack but you don't even need to download anything from here I just use the C.A. Cleaner, texture remover, and the thread with the latest working chams, I run Vista and set the game to run as Windows Vista SP2 Mode but for the speedhack I use Windows 2k mode.

Thank all the coders and Dark Cypher, WarPathSin666, the cham coders, TNT, the speedhack makers, CA claners and utilities, and everyone who helps support this website and forums!

I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS CREDITS GO TO THE MAKERS SUCH AS DARK BYTES, TNT HACK, and so forth.

The cham with PerX and the working chams is here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ing-fully.html

Look a few posts down and you'll see I replied with a bunch of threads (i'll add 'em into this post later after I sleep and delete that post sorry about that)

Anyways as it was said in the post, althought I edited it and tried to make it more user friendly, and easier to follow:
    As many of you know the TnT chams dont work but i found a way to get it working.

Steps in order
    1: Download the hacks.

2: Extract anywhere you would like it to be **BUT MAKE SURE YOUR Anti Virus Program (AV) is off or it deletes the .dll you need.**

3: Open up PerX injector (or Valkrie or any working Injector but I prefer PerX) or download it here on the forums.

4: Find both .dlls in the hack and put them in this order: d3d9.dll, bypass.dll, TNT hack.dll

5: Auto inject it in (make sure it's set as Engine.exe) and at login hit insert to choose the hacks : Cross Hair is broken. but all else works fine.

6: Be sure to turn off all hacks at end of the game or you disconnect.
    Vista make sure you are on XP SP2 Comp. mode and if you run XP I hear default works fine, input please add it...

Pics of whitewalls and stuff attached:
    I suggest the CA Cleaner from the same coder D.C. The screenshot is attached.

Much thanks to all of the coders, WarPathSin666,, Dark Byte, TNT, NB, Enriqueas, and everyone I forgot... and I thanked them on their posts and I hope they all keep up their good work, I don't even care if the attachment gets approved but it is clean I will edit this post and put replies to each specific thread just wanted to wake everyone up and know this stuff still works and owns!!! I mean I wish I had VIP hacks and OPK, fly, etc but just this alone makes the game much better heh.

DARK CYPHER , WARPATHSIN666,, DARK BYTE, ALL CA CODERS, ETCETC, YOU THE M3N!!!!!!!!!

ATM I use speedhack or chams seperately and haven't tried to get them both to work at the same time but I just use the Enriquesespeed bypass .dll and it works perfect.

Thank all coders and people who contribute again.

We love your work!

Attached are the GUI of the D.C. Cleaner V1, the texture remover with white textures, white guns. The texture remover can just as easily add them, I personally just use ONLY white textures/walls, models, players, guns I use colors.
    Last edited by g0d of 0D; 10-19-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Editing: typo, updatings, fixing screenshots

Infamously know with the nickname [myg0t]g0d
    Founder of myg0t in 1996
    My IRC Chan atm is: irc.swiftirc.net #g0tmil
    linked to 4 networks and growing including MPGH!

Combat Arms player CBL CLEAN

Help me grow!1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to g0d of 0D For This Useful Post:

thechipmyster (10-21-2009),zanfirmarian (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    this is what i did
    it didnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    you, my friend, failed.
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    this isnt exactly on topic, but he's in the credits so it is technically on topic.. why did dark cypher get banned?

even more on topic: use tinypic.com for posting pictures.. never fails
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    UGH old
    /close
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I know it's old but I just got out of a game using the speedhack from this thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...l-working.html

IT WORKS.

The other threads, I'mma just make this a mega thread basically:

AFK BOT v2:
    Credits to User1
    I'm here to release the AFK Bot V2. I know that V1 was sucky with all the bad features, and was actauly my first VB project in a while. Now I'm back and its better than ever! V 2.1 Release!~~~!!!

This one includes:
    - Awesome moving text
    - New GUI
    - Awesome Xit button.
    - Random Text Chat selection
    - Resolution Detection
    - No hangs/crashes
    - Easy to use hotkeys
    - Plays sounds when you have enabled/disabled AFK Bot.
    - Fixed the 64 Bit compatibility issue.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-previous.html

CA Window Mode:
    Just put the .GMOptioncfg file in the Nexon folder the cfg code reads:
    Code:
    [Screen]
    a b 1
    'Made by Ethien007 (ej-production.com)'
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ndow-mode.html

AutoClick Final with GUI added, released 7 hours ago Oct 19th.
    Credits to WarPathSin666
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...added-gui.html
    GUI:

AutoBurst turns one click into many, designed for pistols.
    Credits to WarPathSin666
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...into-many.html
    GUI:

THANKS and much respect to WarPathSin666 for all of his good releases.

Screen Capture v1.1 with autosave feature:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...e-feature.html

Respawn Trainer:
    GUI:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ner-v-2-a.html

USA NEXON Account Generator:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...eator-usa.html

CA Auto Typer:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...autotyper.html

ADDING MORE LATER, I NEED TO SLEEP AND EAT SORRY FOLKS!

Funny how you say this thread is old yet these files work.

Can you please reply with something to add besides "phail" such as links to other threads and coders with working hacks.

Thanks again all the people who coded these programs and contribute to these community,

I wish I knew C++ but I dropped out of the college course I hated it to be honest and they taught it so fast.

Your mother must of never of told you if you have nothing nice to say then there is no point in saying anything at all?

Thank you again NB, DB, the coder of the flyhack when that was out that was super fun, dolp111, and the respawn trainer and the trainers to join any ranked server!

Keep up the good work boys and I always thank you coders and would love to shake your hand's IRL for the good work.

*EDIT* Sorry, but looks like a gentlemen beat me to it and released one mega hack pack here:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ammer-pro.html

It includes (as it says): Texture remover (I find this tool useful), AFKBOT V.2 ,CBL status checker (cool but not that hard to check on caonline heh), Tapper, Super Spammer, Burst hack, 1th Freind, Single shot hack.

Not sure what the single shot hack really does as I haven't tested it and when I always tapped I just hit the button on my 4 cable Wired LinkSys router, this thread can be changed as discussion if it is more fitting than info if the mods see it fit. I was positive tapping does not work anymore since one of the more rescent updates or am I wrong here?

Could anyone please elaborate. I'm about to get offline and eat, I'd add more links but it's hard not to ind them on the pages and with the megathread here plus the hack pack the other forum goes posted. I'd just like some discussion and people to thank Dark Cypher and all the other coders who put in the work and release binaries for the public to use.
    Last edited by g0d of 0D; 10-19-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: updating post, adding more links, adding more credits

Founder of myg0t in 1996

Help me grow!1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    OOOOLLLLLDDD AAAASSSS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    this isnt exactly on topic, but he's in the credits so it is technically on topic.. why did dark cypher get banned?

even more on topic: use tinypic.com for posting pictures.. never fails
    I wish I knew the same thing WarPath and I respect you very much.

I'll edit my post later today after I wakeup, I just saw you replied and had to reply, heh.

I just need another shell I hate using free hosts and stuff I'm used to using my own pw' host and FTPD, HTTPD, IRCD, etcetc, guess I am spoiled.

Feel free to ask me any questions here about getting the hacks to work or anything you can think of.

I'm very happy WarPath asked that because as far as I'm aware of those files are clean and I have them on my hard drive and if it's otherwise I'd like to know.

WarPath thanks again for the tip about posting pictures, I'll update the thread later.... at least I attached a few pics,

Founder of myg0t in 1996

Help me grow!1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i posted a new version of the AutoClick.. i added a GUI to edit the sleep time.. the link is in my sig if you'd like to update your post
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks, just updated the post WarPathSin666.

Also, I forgot to thank Dark Byte in my thread so thank you Dark Byte for the working speedhack sir!

I'll add as much more working files as I can in the main threads above... this is on topic but oddly enough I can't get the chams to keep working anymore but they were the other night, so now I'm back to using the speedhack/white walll combo and it's awesome, espcially for CTF or melee only I was just running to spawn and knifing 'em theyd be like HOWD HE GET HERE THIS FAST LOLz.

Well, if anyone knows the 411 on the Chams please reply with some information as I wanted this thread to have many links to working files, information, as well as discussion.

Also I am on #PCGH IRC and I wrote an IRC tutorial.

Here is my IRC tutorial:

I wrote this for my IRC channel but just subsitute irc.mpgh.net with it and #PGCH for #g0tmil.

BONUS MIRC KEY HERE for version v6.35:
    mIRC v6.35 Name: Curtis Heckert Key:12334-1208062

Anyways here it is:

---IRC Information: <a href="irc://irc.swiftirc.net/g0tmil">irc.swiftirc.net g0tmil 6667</a> SSL

information to be added for PGCH use this: <a href="irc://irc.pcgh.net">irc.PCGH.net port 6667

---IRC: Internet Relay Chat is a form of real-time Internet chat or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly

designed for group communication in discussion forums called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication

via private message and data transfers via Direct Client-to-Client.

IRC was created by Jarkko Oikarinen in late August 1988 to replace a program called MUT (MultiUser talk) on a BBS

called OuluBox in Finland. Oikarinen found inspiration in a chat system known as Bitnet Relay, which operated on

the BITNET.

IRC gained prominence when it was used to report on the Soviet coup attempt of 1991 throughout a media blackout.

It was previously used in a similar fashion by Kuwaitis during the Iraqi invasion. Relevant logs are available

from ibiblio archive.

IRC client software is available for virtually every computer operating system.

---IRC Tutorial

This tutorial I wrote will explain IRC a bit, list a few clients for differnt Operating Systems, and also explain

basic commands for IRC and using services but for the most part will walkthough using mIRC and some of the options

and how to use auto-perform on connection to server.

If you are a new to IRC the first thing you need is an IRC client. Download one depending one what platform

(Operating System) you are running. Here are my favorites for Windows, Linux, and MacOS (although I've never ran

any in MacOS).

--IRC Clients:

-mIRC (mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client) is common for Window users to run and is

highly customizable and capable of running scripts. The latest version as of this tutorial was written is mIRC

(mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client) v6.31 for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2k/XP/Vista

(1.64MB) (mIRC -

Reviews and free mIRC downloads at Download.com
    )
    This is easy for newbies to customize and is for the Windows familiar people.

-***** (*****: Multiplatform Chat Program) commonly written X-Chat or *****, is

one of the most popular IRC clients for Unix-like systems. It is also available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X

(available as an Mac OS X native version called X-Chat (*****: Multiplatform Chat

Program
    ) Aqua, or an X11 version maintained by the Fink project). It has a choice of a tabbed or tree

interface, support for multiple servers, and a high level of configurability. Both command line and graphical

versions are available, although use of the graphical version far outweighs use of the command line version. It is

licensed under the GNU General Public License and uses the GTK+ toolkit for its interface.

-BitchX (BitchX IRC Client)
    BitchX is written in C and is a console application.

Even if ***** (*****: Multiplatform Chat Program) or others have a friendly GUI,

BitchX(BitchX IRC Client) inludes features which make it an eggdrop, a bouncer

and a friendly IRC client in the same time.

BitchX(BitchX IRC Client) is the most popular IRC client among Unix systems. You

can also use it on Windows, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?

It is highly customizable and capable of running scripts, so it can be used as an irc bot too.

---mIRC Setup

In mIRC Options, click the toolbox or press Alt+O, one of the first thing's you will want to do it setup your

nickname which is displayed to other people, so you may want to use your forum name. For the real name box put

whatever you want keep in mind if someone does a /whois or anything else they will be able to read this. The

email doesn't have to be real but keep in mind the first part before the asterik (@) will show up as your ident

(the part before your hostname/vhost) if your identd is not enabled or working properly because if it is your

ident should be whatever if under that field you set under Connect -- Identd - User ID. There is plenty of other

options and you can change the colors of mIRC by pressing Alt+K. The next thing you will want to do is go to the

Connect group and the Servers Category and click Add.

Description: ju***acker.com
    IRC: Server: <a href="irc://irc.swiftirc.net/g0tmil">irc.swiftirc.net</a>
    Ports: 6667
    Group: swiftIRC
    No Password

Transport Layer Security (TLS) and its predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), are cryptographic protocols that

provide secure communications on the Internet for such things as web browsing, e-mail, Internet faxing, instant

messaging and other data transfers. There are slight differences between SSL and TLS, but the protocol remains

substantially the same. To use SSL for ju***acker use the port +????, for Windows users I suggest just installing

OpenSSL (OpenSSL: The Open Source toolkit for SSL/TLS), you just use mIRC as

normal and when you try to connect using SSL a prompt will come up asking to confirm it. (Download the zip setup

here and put on your website: Download GnuWin

from SourceForge.net
    )

Now you can click the server under the folder ju***acker and connect to it or you can just type at line /connect

irc.ju***acker.com

<a href="irc://irc.swiftirc.net/g0tmil">irc.swiftirc.net</a> and other networks can also be access by a Java Chat

by cusing PJIRC (google it.)

On this IRCD hostnames/IP addresses are masked and mode +x which is hostmasking is on by default to turn it off

type /mode Nickname -x
    To see when and if you are whois'ed type /mode Nickname +E
    To block all private messages from non-opers (good in case of being spamming or bot flooded) type /mode Nickname

+D.

---IRC Components

For help with any commands type /msg nickserv (chanserv, memoserv, etc.) or /ns, /cs, /ms help and for help with

specific commands type /msg xxxxserv help command.

--NickServ

NickServ, a nickname service bot, is used to register and protect user nicknames. You will want to register your

nickname so no one can steal it and so you can ghost it and have access added to channels and for many more

reasons such as getting a vhost with hostServ.

--HostServ, a host service bot, is used to allow general users to register a vhost so that their real IP

address on IRC is hidden. This is not needed since all IP's and host's are masked and hidden. But it's cool to

have your host as eleet.hax0r.is.me or suprise.xxx.us. Normally to do this just type /msg hostserv or /hs for

short: /msg hostserv request vhost
    and you have to wait for an oper to approve it and once it's done a memo is sent and you can use /hs host on.

--ChanServ, a channel service bot, is used to protect channel operators and help run the channel. This is

convenient for the operators because they do not need to have an operator on the channel all of the time to keep

their status.

A few other services on unrealIRCD include:
    MemoServ, a memo service bot, is used to record and deliver messages to users who are currently offline.
    BotServ, a which allows channel operators to assign bots to their channels. these bots are mostly a ChanServ

representative in the channel.
    HelpServ, the help service bot, is used to provide help on a variety of IRC topics.
    OperServ is used by IRC Operators. Also known as AdminServ, RootServ, or OpServ (srvx).

---mIRC Auto-Perform on connect

In mIRC options -- Connect - Options click "Perform" then make sure "Enable perform on connect" is marked. Then

click add and select the network "PCGH" or "SwiftIRC" or etc. and under the perform commands enter this:

<b>
    /msg nickserv identify password
    /join #g0tmil
    </b>

This will have you identify to nickserv and join my channel or use #PCGH for irc.pcgh.net everything else with the

services is the same.

Once you get into the channel just ask for help or use the help command as needed.

Written by
    g0d
    3/13/2008
    Edited 10/19/2009
    EDIT** I am starting to upload pictures of myself, I'll add more later, feel free to comment!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/album.php?albumid=414
    Last edited by g0d of 0D; 10-19-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Founder of myg0t in 1996

Help me grow!1