Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Thumbs down Why I know god isn't real

Child soldiers born in Africa are raised taught to kill and do other terrible things. They are brought up being taught these, and have no choice over doing so. However, according to the bible, they will go to hell when they die. How is it fair, that these kids, who have absolutely no choice whatsoever over their actions, will be tortured and be in pain for all eternity?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Who said god is real?

Thanks
    then who made the universe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    If god created the universe, then who created god?

Thanks
    who created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created god

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    who created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created the god that created god
    Me
    /tooshort
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn. View Post
    If god created the universe, then who created god?
    godisito

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    What?

Why does it need to be a "who"?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

**Seals** (12-05-2014),Arcenill95 (12-05-2014),Chungha (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if you can prove it then im with you but since there is no proof then i don't care
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

What?

Why does it need to be a "who"?
    Don't have to be a "Who",but if god (if he even is real) created the universe. What exactly or who exactly created him/her/it??

Btw @Empire. This is @xaviar temp banned for calling @Blake a ******, but totally worth it.

Also if the Multiverse is real, then does god being real eliminates itself?
    Last edited by Farting Scum; 12-02-2014 at 12:11 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Farting Scum For This Useful Post:

NaziGui (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    God didn't to create soldiers, that's a man made thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Just to let you know, it's me talking to you right now on Skype!
    Got a vouch copy for this. Works 100% Seller was nice and fast. Great guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Vouch Copy:
    OP sent me over 2,000 YT views within a few hours.
    All questions where answered quickly and accurately.
    I would recommend OP for any YouTube needs.

Proof:

+1 Vouch 11/10
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlamWood View Post
    Received a vouch copy from this user.
    I received 3 steam accounts, Which all work
    And i went and checked if they had been leaked anywhere else and they had not been
    Will recommend and would buy again!
    Thanks alot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pdlpost For This Useful Post:

Schuba (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    Don't have to be a "Who",but if god (if he even is real) created the universe. What exactly or who exactly created him/her/it??

Btw @Empire. This is @xaviar temp banned for calling @Blake a ******, but totally worth it.

Also if the Multiverse is real, then does god being real eliminates itself?
    Multiverse could potentially eliminate god entirely, but that would require such ridiculous level of mathematics/equations to prove it that normal people wouldn't understand.
    (Think connected start/finish in a recycle motion. One universe's ending starts another).
    ---------

I think people don't really understand that the universe could have another dimension outside of it and that would mean that a "godlike"(i.e. super powerful) being could exist. But that potential is not limited to one god, nor does it mean that god would have started this universe or interacted with it in any way. It's more likely it was a natural event. If there is any claim of god interacting with or creating the universe, it needs to be verified.

Really the concept of a "god" is imaginary. We have no reason to believe one exist, at all.

Thanks
    Where does it say that specifically in the bible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Where does it say that specifically in the bible?
    umm
    well
    you see
    it
    just
    umm
    kinda
    JESUS SAID IT!
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    god is very real indeed who said he isnt ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast