Thread: Cert Farming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Question Cert Farming

It seems to me as if almost everyone here does not have an undetectable/working hack... so does anyone know a way to grind certs without being auto-banned?

EX: 2 sunderers, 2 different empire players -> kill/respawn/kill/respawn (tried this with my friend, detected 3 day warning ban)
    EX: 2 friendly engineers -> ammo pack (stops working for 5 min. after 1.5 certs) [Vehicles included]

Anyone know an efficient way to farm [undetectable]?

Thanks
    Idk if this will work, but maybe, be an Engi, then (from another fac) get an Engi repairing an Aircraft constantly, Make the Aircraft a light fighter (Eg. Reaver,Sycthe Etc.). Drop an ammo pack on yourself and fire at the enemy aircraft for as long as you can, preferably with a low kill time weapon, such as an SMG or any other fast firing weapon in your arsenal. As you fire at the aircraft you should get "Surface-to-air" damage rewards. It's slow, I know, but you should give it a shot. (BTW, I have not tried this yet, but try it, and if you can't get STA points with small arms, get the enemy aircraft an engi in a territory with no population, stay close to an equipment terminal and use explosives to damage to aircraft, then resupply.)

Thanks
    One Client:
    - Get a Flash with Engineer, wait for a continent lock out. Go with the Flash by some Spawn Room "pain field" use a script to get of the flash, repair it, and mount it every 4 minutes so it dont vanish.

Two Clients:
    - Get a Harraser with Engineer. Set it in some hidden location, repair it as it gets damaged and mount it every 4 minutes so it dont vanish.
    - Get Engineer with AV Turret (trial the weapon for new character) and damage the Harraser.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dariushpl For This Useful Post:

vamplre123 (12-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yes, but is that effective/not detectable? (more on the detectable part)

Thanks
    Only way to detect you is to be reported by another player as you are performing just and ordinary game activities. Unless you farm a lot of EXP daily with such a way outperforming other players which can be seen in Daily Stats - which may cause being reported by another player that finds it difficult to get it without killing anything, or getting base defences/attack points.

I have tested all of the mentioned ways about 5 months ago, without ban.
    Last edited by Dariushpl; 12-09-2014 at 11:51 AM.