Thread: The future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Of course, how stupid of me, I just felt that they should already feel like a twit, so...I have to ask: "What's the damage?"

Thanks
    Oh boy this message is gonna be good. Ok let me start by saying STFU and GTFO.
    Now for starters this isnt illegal, get you facts straight, as the only thing being sold here is a little .exe file which changes the memory of another programm which clearly cant be illegal as it happens on our computers.
    Second you name clearly states that you came here in the hope of free hacks and didnt get them so now you think we are stupid hackers, you are so lame!
    Also are you braindead?? You sent the files to PB, what do you think we should say now something like 'Omg we are sorry please dont send the files to companies which would deactivate them' this site is many years old, it is one of the most known MPGH sites there is, i bet every anti hack company in the world goes here daily to get the new hacks being posted here.
    Also 'Used to do this all the time to get sites shut down and the owners prosecuted. In fact in those endeavors I have a 90% success rate.' is clearly a lie. You obviously are between the age of 13 and 16 judging by your text and your name. Also i bearly cant believe this sentence 'Which you would know if you were truly intelligent.' what do you think?? We are people who spent most of their lifes with computers and learned programming but we are still stupid?
    Now to what the reality looks like.
    People buy games. People play games. People get boored of games. People hack games. Its the basic flow of a gamers life. So dave earns his money by selling what he programms which he spent probably half his life learning.
    And one more thing, in Africa for each 1000 people 25 die (not of age), so why dont you go out and help African people rather then thinking you are doing the world a favour by trying to shut us down.
    You are the lowest type of human imaginable to ever be on the internet, you are a whining punk and i hate you with all my heart.

Thanks

Talking

hey man what a fuking ass are you. if i new who you were i would kik your ass. i am sad to say that that you reported this page. you are such a noob. abouit 2 months ago i started haking. i used tobe like you. but once i got this page . i got happy because, one guy told me abouit this page when i saw him haking in warrock. now i get most of the haks from here.
    i hope you die ass. i hope you get banned for life from ther internet.

hey guys if he reported this page then come and join my page. so we can post this haks there. mypage its already done. if you want to share haks post them on my page. that way theill be more secure. hereis my link of my page

>>>>>>>>>MYPAGE<<<<<<<<<<

visit the page ill be making some modifications. to make it look different. dont worry this wont disturb the page navigation.

Thanks
    the only reason people hack is cuz they suck at the game! and ive seen a mpgh VIP hackings and even with hacks he sucked, he said in chat he was mpgh vip and i thinl i knoe who it is lol, but he really sucked, i owned him

Thanks
    Only an idiot can say such things game hacking isnt crime idiot^^

Thanks
    Hackers are some of the most intelligent people in the world. If hacking is illegal then why does CISCO in there training of wireless internet make there trainees crack and hack the WEP WPA? People are dieing in the world and you are interested in shutting a site down that has been reported and is one of the most well know Hack sites in gaming community's. The problem with people like you are that coming on to a hack site where people can get your IP, Email anything they want and screw up your computer so bad you will have to get a new one. Not a good idea to me!

Condor01 Out.

Thanks
    one word for this guy loser

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icheat_ucry View Post
    Oh man, if you folks are our future I may just jump off a cliff now. I wouldn't want to grow old and depend on you people to run things. Do humanity a favor and go away, the lot of you.

One more thing. Yes, what you do here is illegal. Even though most times no game files are changed you are sending false data to cause the game to behave differently than the writers intended. Which you would know if you were truly intelligent. So with that said I've also dl'd as much as I could that was touted as undetected and sent all of them to PB. Also since I've found that the site is hosted in the USA you fall under USA laws. I've reported all your domain info. Including a letter to the domain registrar. Have fun...

Used to do this all the time to get sites shut down and the owners prosecuted. In fact in those endeavors I have a 90% success rate.
    HERES AN IDEA BAN THIS GUY FOR THREATING TO SHUT DOWN THIS SITE ,AND THIS In fact in those endeavors I have a 90% success rate. MORE LIKE 0% YOU FAT OLD FART GET A LIFE AND QUIT SAYING STUPID LEGAL STUFF ABOUT THIS SITE
    BECAUSE even today on this site and every other sites with companys even use hacks like ares HERES AND EXAMPLE YOU BRAINLESS MONKEYS YES A MONKEY : guy works for a anti hack companys and son and/or daughter hacks well im sure the guy working will really actually be hacking because today most programs out there are hack programs so quit your beaching get off your fat but and do something other then cry in front of your computer with your gaint sized glasses and do somwthing correct in your life
    (im not trying to be offencive but im protecting this site you know what I mean dont give me this look sry for anything bad i said I sometimes over react .)
    Last edited by littleryan; 06-04-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    fix your sig, ryan.

Full of broken links. If you want to have a pic in your C: folder, you have to upload it to something like imageshack.us first.

Then do it.

Thanks

q

ya its been a while ;p

in a house in a town in a city in a state up ur ass and around the corner kk
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drillkid122 View Post
    ya its been a while ;p
    dude wtf y did u bring this shit back basterd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by drillkid122 View Post
    ya its been a while ;p
    What the fuck are you doing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1) stop bumping old ass topics.
    2) this bitch who started this thread is a gay hypocrite. i saw him using super jump on montana; what a fag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    we have no future everyone si gonna die dec 21st 2012
    [IMG]https://i144.photobucke*****m/albums/r172/true_blood727/finallubrion.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12