Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

W3 4R3 73H H4x0r5

lol my point here isn't trying to teach you guys 1337 talk but rather and plz don't ban me for this but as a hacking community our primary goal is to give combat arms he ll. And if that means using other peoples hacks to give combat arms he ll I think thats just fine. Ok just tell me otherwise but I think that it should be alright to use maybe the gordon hacks or the ********* aim bot because guess what?! that gives absolute he ll to combat arms as the corporation and it gives he ll to the players. I think mpgh as a whole doesn't truly grasp the meaning of hacking (to give the game which they hacked, he ll.)

If you disagree, please stat why.
    Thanks and discuss!

Rix.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixmann22 View Post
    lol my point here isn't trying to teach you guys 1337 talk but rather and plz don't ban me for this but as a hacking community our primary goal is to give combat arms he ll. And if that means using other peoples hacks to give combat arms he ll I think thats just fine. Ok just tell me otherwise but I think that it should be alright to use maybe the gordon hacks or the ********* aim bot because guess what?! that gives absolute he ll to combat arms as the corporation and it gives he ll to the players. I think mpgh as a whole doesn't truly grasp the meaning of hacking (to give the game which they hacked, he ll.)

If you disagree, please stat why.
    Thanks and discuss!

Rix.
    Hate to say it but those hacks will never be on MPGH do to advertising. And we make our own hacks some not as good as others but soon we will have are own pub hack for CA (hopefully in the near future) intil then wait maybe (1/1000000000000) chance the mods will allow even 1 of those hacks on the site intil then dont post or ask for them or complain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't believe I was complaining but ah yes I see where your coming from with the advertising aspect of other hacks. But really? There is no hope for real actual combat arms hacks. Do we get our occasional chams? or our occasional unlimited respawner? Sure. But do we have a real actual hack pack made by Dave or something.. no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We were having one last week but the coder droped out at the last minute so be patient it will be release eventually look

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Public Hacks:
    Combat Arms Public Hack - Coming Soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dohp111 For This Useful Post:

3sum (10-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Notice though how he doesn't give us even a ball park estimate. Do I respect Dave? of course but the fact is is that Dave had said he would be realeasing VIP and pub hacks for CA months ago. Did he? Nah. :/ so idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    If you can remove the adverts from our enemy public hacks...Then i think the hack will be allowed to be posted....But that is extremely difficult to do.

They leech from us without giving Creed...Were not going to leech from them, were not going to drop to there lvl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    If you can remove the adverts from our enemy public hacks...Then i think the hack will be allowed to be posted....But that is extremely difficult to do.

They leech from us without giving Creed...Were not going to leech from them, were not going to drop to there lvl.
    Ya I agree, mpgh can be categorized as a "legit" hacking site, we make our own decent hacks, the forum rules are strict on, hack guidelines are stricter, and rarely will a trojan or a keylogger go undetected by our mods and minions.

lets not stoop to R***k****'s lvl.

I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    PR4153 H4X0R5!

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Before, I would have given you a very detailed explanation about why things are the way they are.. but now.. I frankly don't give a fuck.
    If you don't like it, just click the X. seriously..
    If you want hacks make your own, then share em. We actually don't hate Gordon, or RK, but they both wish they had our traffic, RK has to fake theirs.. and the fact of the matter is, Dave makes more money out of the traffic alone, than selling VIPs for every major game. So if you want the truth that's it, Hacks take time to get updated, people complain even when there is a hack, and then others complain because its not free.. so its not profitable.
    Last edited by Liz; 10-20-2009 at 06:10 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

-James (10-20-2009),IsamuRukario (10-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Alrighty then xD. Thanks for the explanation Liz. Ahh and I like your "Go Yankees!!!" slogan under your name. I love them too. I grew up in New York so I've always been a fan I have most of their baseball cards too lol thats right don't flame me. I'm a n00by h3x0r and a n00by b4s3b411 c4rd c0113c70r. haha (I'm a nooby hacker and a nooby baseball card collector ) ftw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Before, I would have given you a very detailed explanation about why things are the way they are.. but now.. I frankly don't give a fuck.
    If you don't like it, just click the X. seriously..
    If you want hacks make your own, then share em. We actually don't hate Gordon, or RK, but they both wish they had our traffic, RK has to fake theirs.. and the fact of the matter is, Dave makes more money out of the traffic alone, than selling VIPs for every major game. So if you want the truth that's it, Hacks take time to get updated, people complain even when there is a hack, and then others complain because its not free.. so its not profitable.
    Thanx Liz, question, if we removed advert from "the hack", will it be let on mpgh?