Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Club559 Help Please

There are 2 error-like things I want to point out here in the Club559 Source for Private Servers. I just want to say this first: I have port forwarded and my internet is more than sufficient to host this server.

I get an error every now and then where if I type /swho, I get a list of players but some are on there multiple times. I go into certain portals I have seen opened(where that player went) and they are not in there any more, but they are still on the list. This causes the players to be kicked every time they enter a dungeon or portal. If I can get help with that, I would love it. Thanks!

The second issue is not being able to access the vault after equipping a pet. I do not have an animated texture and the sprite for the pet itself does not show up, and I will work on that, but otherwise it works fine. I was wondering why it happens only to me when I used my pet and not anybody else? I'm sorry I can't explain further but I have not gotten any further in investigating this issue and I would like to not break my server :P

To sum it up, players being kicked because their characters are duping(somehow) and me not being able to access my vault are problems. I am not a good coder, I don't understand coding at all, but I am getting better. I am asking anybody who knows for help and if I get it, I will be happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Haha, I'm a newbie :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    [QUOTE=The Real DethStrike;10015198] the Club559 Source for Private Servers.

what?
    the problem may be that you have done something wrong in the port forwarding or you dont really know how your router's main option site works. I cant help you here because im not having the same router as you are. Ask a technology expert or something