Thread: Akama ga kill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Oh well, now just waiting for them to restart Hunter X Hunter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Yes I think so but he/she is the main super hero in that anime
    im going to kill myself if you're bull shitting me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post

im going to kill myself if you're bull shitting me.
    He's trolling you. Have you even tried reading them, lol? They're complete bullshit. As stated earlier, the Anime is ahead of the Manga. No series, successfully, has been able to have an Anime ahead of the Manga and then continue on with season two. If it has, well then shit, I haven't heard of it.

Thanks
    To those who don't read the manga but have finished the show; please read it lol

I think that the creators of the anime decided to end it the way it did in order to prevent a 2nd season or something(the manga is still ongoing) but honestly the ending just enraged me so god damn much... Leone, Mine, and Tatsumi are still alive if anyone wants to know as well :3

Lubbock's death is different as well(also Shura isn't dead, Lubbock was sliced in half by a samurai after him and Tatsumi were captured in the capital but instead they killed him off before Susanoo since Susanoo was killed in the manga before Lubbock anyway)

I really don't understand Leone's death either, like seriously she has regenerative abilities yet she died from gunshots? Like come the fuck on that's just bs

Also, is it true that the anime was ahead of the manga? o.0 first time I've ever heard of something like this lol
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 12-16-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    To those who don't read the manga but have finished the show; please read it lol

I think that the creators of the anime decided to end it the way it did in order to prevent a 2nd season or something(the manga is still ongoing) but honestly the ending just enraged me so god damn much... Leone, Mine, and Tatsumi are still alive if anyone wants to know as well :3

Lubbock's death is different as well(also Shura isn't dead, Lubbock was sliced in half by a samurai after him and Tatsumi were captured in the capital but instead they killed him off before Susanoo since Susanoo was killed in the manga before Lubbock anyway)

I really don't understand Leone's death either, like seriously she has regenerative abilities yet she died from gunshots? Like come the fuck on that's just bs

Also, is it true that the anime was ahead of the manga? o.0 first time I've ever heard of something like this lol
    Well, from what I tried to read, yes. It is ahead. I went to read the Manga, but the furthest it showed was Tatstumi getting rescued, AKA Around the part where Mine was rekt.

Also, I Have no idea why they'd deviate so differently, but I'd expect a Brotherhood type re-boot, hopefully

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

i thought in the anime her powers got taken away with the ring so when she got shot she didnt have her regenerative abilities anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post

i thought in the anime her powers got taken away with the ring so when she got shot she didnt have her regenerative abilities anymore
    From what I have heard, it follows nothing like the Manga. So, I have no idea anymore. This just basically kills my Akame Ga Kill rating.

chelsea still best girl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    From what I have heard, it follows nothing like the Manga. So, I have no idea anymore. This just basically kills my Akame Ga Kill rating.

chelsea still best girl
    It followed the manga until Lubbock's death in the anime. Susanoo was supposed to die and then Lubbock and Tatsumi get captured in the capital(also Mine x Tatsumi happens, she confesses her love for him during a scavenge trip or something not too sure).

Bottom line, read the manga... :P

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    It followed the manga until Lubbock's death in the anime. Susanoo was supposed to die and then Lubbock and Tatsumi get captured in the capital(also Mine x Tatsumi happens, she confesses her love for him during a scavenge trip or something not too sure).

Bottom line, read the manga... :P
    Link? Everything I found was behind.

Thanks
    Link? Everything I found was behind.
    https://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iAmAHaxorDerp For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (12-21-2014)

Thanks
    heard its different in manga

- - - Updated - - -

it sure doesnt follow the manga

- - - Updated - - -

thats what i thought too

- - - Updated - - -

that's what im expecting

- - - Updated - - -

it didnt follow manga at all

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of you saw the ending where Akame is on her own in a sandstorm

Thanks
    i wanted to doubt that was how the story would end.. really wanted to.. then it happened.. >_<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I AM SEEING THIS NOW AND IM ON EP 22 NOT SPOLIED YET horray! thank god I didnt read any comment above.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I AM SEEING THIS NOW AND IM ON EP 22 NOT SPOLIED YET horray! thank god I didnt read any comment above.
    You clicked on something without finishing it,and weren't spoiled? New medal pls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You clicked on something without finishing it,and weren't spoiled? New medal pls.
    As soon as I started reading your comment I instintively scrolled to the bottom.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234