Thanks

really need to take care of that scruffy guy...

i was reading the post.. and as i kept reading i saw more flaming and calling names to the new guys (including me) from scruffy or whatever is his/her nickname, and no help, but then a very good ball-sucker of the admins of this site.. personally, Dave... i think u should talk to this guy or ur gonna be without client in the AVA section... cuz untill yesterday i was thinking of getting a VIP, and after scruffy's shitty-vomit-like words in the help section, it kept me tinking if i really should get the hacks from here... well.... just my thoughts and "yes", i am writting this pissed off..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    post this in flaming and rage...
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I know alot of people just make fun of the "Choobs".If that's even the case.
    Its happened to everyone....
    But,if you could just avoid this spam..
    Or atleast put in right section >.<

Thanks
    it aint just a spam post... and it wasn't cuz i was treated like a choob.. yes man, i am a noob on this site...

i had a problem with the hack, and i was seeking for help in the help section...

and what do i got?

just people talking about the invisibility problem (and no problem with that, cuz i think is a bigger problem than mine) but then comes scrubby and tells u to buy a VIP and shut the hell up... thats very nice...

Thanks
    yeah, he was acting mean there.

what was your problem? i will try to help.

Edit: I just read it on the help thread. i am gonna try to help you on there.

Thanks
    we need a general section

Thanks
    we need mods and minions, and a general section.

then we will be all set.

Thanks
    thx corndog.. i think im starting to loving u... ♡

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by lphyxsius View Post
    thx corndog.. i think im starting to loving u... ♡
    are u gay............

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    You misunderstood where I was coming from. I was frustrated because I've been trying to help people with their problems and you're just sitting there getting all pissed at us for discussing a topic. I'm sorry I flipped but you gotta understand that I'm also helping a lot of people via pm and msn and to have you there raging because corndog mentioned to Dave if he could fix something about the hack you're trying to get is irritating.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    You misunderstood where I was coming from. I was frustrated because I've been trying to help people with their problems and you're just sitting there getting all pissed at us for discussing a topic. I'm sorry I flipped but you gotta understand that I'm also helping a lot of people via pm and msn and to have you there raging because corndog mentioned to Dave if he could fix something about the hack you're trying to get is irritating.
    it's true.. i dont know what do you do or what have you done.. but i wasnt raging or getting all pissed off... i was just trying to make my point cuz it seemed that nobody saw my post... and if u think that this is irritating(helping people, cuz i guess that is why u're here) u better quit... so basically what u're doing is showing off that u are indeed helping people and after getting all irritated with the others u just decided to jack off on my face... i believe u are not the only one helping the other users of MPGH but i see that you are the only one whinning about it just because "we the Noobs" are irritating you... do u think that if we knew how to code and make our own hacks we will be here paying for this? (in case u come and start saying that "you didn't pay so thats why i chew on you", i am thinking of getting one membership, but with people like you? seriously, i doub that u are helping the site to sell their merchandise... so why don't u do us a favor.. quit if u're going to work like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    I agree, Scruffy.
    Though, I don't blame this on you, Lphyxsius.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lphyxsius View Post
    it's true.. i dont know what do you do or what have you done.. but i wasnt raging or getting all pissed off... i was just trying to make my point cuz it seemed that nobody saw my post... and if u think that this is irritating(helping people, cuz i guess that is why u're here) u better quit... so basically what u're doing is showing off that u are indeed helping people and after getting all irritated with the others u just decided to jack off on my face... i believe u are not the only one helping the other users of MPGH but i see that you are the only one whinning about it just because "we the Noobs" are irritating you... do u think that if we knew how to code and make our own hacks we will be here paying for this? (in case u come and start saying that "you didn't pay so thats why i chew on you", i am thinking of getting one membership, but with people like you? seriously, i doub that u are helping the site to sell their merchandise... so why don't u do us a favor.. quit if u're going to work like that
    You need to calm down, bro. I told you I slipped up, and I was sorry. Take it for what it's worth and move on with your life.
    There's no need for holding grudges over the internet.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm at a loss for words to say to anyone who is arrogant enough to quote themselves in their sig.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm at a loss for words at the amount of QQ in this thread. Seriously guys, why can't you just play nice like the other children??? Then people wouldn't have to put up with the whining and flaming.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK