Thread: Stats Hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Unhappy Stats Hack

Hey dudes,

is nobody able to code a Stats Hack for AW ... tha fuck I'll pay 25€ PayPal!!!

Greets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What is your skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    my skype is dariush277

Thanks
    stats hack already exists when you fallow the main thread. problem is that the addresses are detected not the whole trainer. many here of us can create a stats trainer, we have the addresses, but detected is detected. deal with it.

same as ghosts - change fps address - your vac'd. many adresses are cheat protected. dont get me wrong, vac do not scan your pc for cheats, thats BS. cheat engine is also not detected as exe. many misconceptions here... the changed addresses via CE gets you banned not cheat engine itself, get this into your brains and you are fine.

fact is - main prob is - the most hack creators dont tell you when its detected they had enough time to do it...but they dont care
    exceptions are akim, KingX735, nightmareXT and Klintos, they already said that they are banned.(which does not mean giving up,no, the best make further)
    fact is - the majority says it is detected but lovro and horror dont mark it red. i dont know why.(would prevent other stupids to try)

fact is - this result ending in never ending questions - questions and questions again.(maybe the forum lives from)

ps: lizard squad are now fucked up (hacker vs hacker story) fact? i think so
    Last edited by roadrash; 12-13-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
    stats hack already exists when you fallow the main thread. problem is that the addresses are detected not the whole trainer. many here of us can create a stats trainer, we have the addresses, but detected is detected. deal with it.

same as ghosts - change fps address - your vac'd. many adresses are cheat protected. dont get me wrong, vac do not scan your pc for cheats, thats BS. cheat engine is also not detected as exe. many misconceptions here... the changed addresses via CE gets you banned not cheat engine itself, get this into your brains and you are fine.

fact is - main prob is - the most hack creators dont tell you when its detected they had enough time to do it...but they dont care
    exceptions are akim, KingX735, nightmareXT and Klintos, they already said that they are banned.(which does not mean giving up,no, the best make further)
    fact is - the majority says it is detected but lovro and horror dont mark it red. i dont know why.(would prevent other stupids to try)

fact is - this result ending in never ending questions - questions and questions again.(maybe the forum lives from)

ps: lizard squad are now fucked up (hacker vs hacker story) fact? i think so
    Not sure if you don't have a clue, or are just acting