Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    More of a chance to be a terrorist when being Muslim...? Do you even know what you're saying? You say that as if you don't have a choice whether you are or are not a terrorist, the people who are terrorists again, are mentally incompetent of society and what is right/wrong. Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. 0.000008% of people doing something won't make the thing they're doing the cause, it's them that's the cause. I'm not Muslim, your arguments are just shit.
    <I just cited Robins statistics back at him because they proved him wrong>

I'm not actually saying "being muslim makes you terrorist"(that's robin), i'm just saying there is a significantly larger terrorist population among muslims.
    ----------------------------
    Note: If you had the least bit of reading comprehension, you'd recognize this btw

Anyway, moving on: You have no evidence that another religion would have the same result. It's a baseless claim, you've not even tried to expand upon it, just blindly claim it.

Easy counter:

"Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. "
    -I highly fucking doubt that, given that Buddhist have been in much, MUCH worse conditions and they didn't become terrorist. Again, they aren't just terrorist, they are religious terrorist. They outright claim religion is their motivator.

If you are arguing for the individual, you'd basically be taking out the influence of Islam, which at that point you aren't even arguing the subject matter but some retarded form of apologetics.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-12-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

<I just cited Robins statistics back at him because they proved him wrong>

I'm not actually saying "being muslim makes you terrorist"(that's robin), i'm just saying there is a significantly larger terrorist population among muslims.
    Note: If you had the least bit of reading comprehension, you'd recognize this btw

Anyway, moving on: You have no evidence that another religion would have the same result. It's a baseless claim, you've not even tried to expand upon it, just blindly claim it.

Easy counter:

"Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. "
    -I highly fucking doubt that, given that Buddhist have been in much, MUCH worse conditions and they didn't become terrorist. Again, they aren't just terrorist, they are religious terrorist. They outright claim religion is their motivator.

If you are arguing for the individual, you'd basically be taking out the influence of Islam, which at that point you aren't even arguing the subject matter but some retarded form of apologetics.
    Your reading comprehension baffles me, your arguments again, are terrible. I'm defending the fact that you put an increased chance on odds of you becomming a terrorist if you're in the muslim religion I'm saying that you're wrong for saying that and now you're saying I said that you said "being muslim makes you terrorist". I'm done arguing with a buffoon. Such a waste of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your reading comprehension baffles me, your arguments again, are terrible. I'm defending the fact that you put an increased chance on odds of you becomming a terrorist if you're in the muslim religion I'm saying that you're wrong for saying that and now you're saying I said that you said "being muslim makes you terrorist". I'm done arguing with a buffoon. Such a waste of time.
    Kid, learn to formulate your sentences. "i'm" x 10 makes whatever you actually want to say impossible to find.

Do you have increased odds of becoming a terrorist if you are a muslim? I guess? I mean that statement wasn't made be me, it's was by robin.
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.

If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.

But that's such a weird way to look at statistics that I can't say I'd actually argue that were true.

BUT there are a lot more Islamic terrorist in the world than any other religion right now by a lot. There are a lot of verses in the quran that can be interpreted to support terrorrism(and have been).

If you want to argue that, i'm down.

But you arguing at Robin's post and blaming me for it is utterly retarded.

I'm not going to bother replying seriously if you continue to do so.

Thanks
    The only person that Empire's arguments makes sense to is Empire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Kid, learn to formulate your sentences. "i'm" x 10 makes whatever you actually want to say impossible to find.

Do you have increased odds of becoming a terrorist if you are a muslim? I guess? I mean that statement wasn't made be me, it's was by robin.

If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.
    I was just showing how stupid your argument was by the doing the same thing about Americans.

If you were a blank slate and the US government was a major influence, yes you would have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you were not American. Here is an American terrorist targeting innocent civilians, he believes he did for democracy:

Last edited by robinvanpersie; 02-13-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I was just showing how stupid your argument was by the doing the same thing about Americans.

If you were a blank slate and the US government was a major influence, yes you would have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you were not American. Here is an American terrorist targeting innocent civilians, he believes he did for democracy:]
    You do realize that I didn't agree with that argument right?

I even said so in my post that it wouldn't make a good argument:
    "If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.

But that's such a weird way to look at statistics that I can't say I'd actually argue that were true."
    ------------------------------

But yeah, that would be true for being American too, I don't disagree there.
    (because technically a lot of things would make you a potential terrorist if you argued that, heck, video games could. It's basically such an open ended premise that you could fit too many things in it that's why I stated that I wouldn't support the argument)

But I wasn't arguing that robin........you were.

You literally just argued with yourself and called your own argument stupid.

GJ.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-13-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Al-quaeda wannabes that just want to cause chaos, they are going against basically they're entire religon. Tbh america should literally just hydrogen bomb the entire middle east, no radiation and oil all for us hahahaha, pointless wasting money on oil when its a natural resource and we're buying it from monkeys that support goat- fucking terrorist. we are basically terrorist by funding them

Thanks
    Hey let's come all down ...
    every body put's there guns down and go drink a cup of coffe together ....
    and belive in aliens and then we're all on the same page and can moove on ...

we're not going to change the world herre ...
    and for sure not THE BRAINWASH made in every country by ALL the goverments ... "since they dont't want a UNITED planet " mutch easyer to make us stay " parked like cheeps in our own respectives countrys " that is nothing more then a giant Jail "

that's how i see this shit .....
    "sorry for my english since it's not my mother language "

wish you guys ALL the best peace in your heart and mind , try to find the true , do not belive the medias they are payed to lie ....in this is nothing new

cheers ....

Thanks
    The Koran specifically states that those who kill jews and die as a martyr get "girlfriends" in heaven.

You cannot argue that it doesn't say that because I just looked up a pdf and found the verse.

They ARE Muslims because they are only doing what the Koran says.

Thanks
    Yep ........

Like i said we better off if we don't follow ANY books or ANY religion ...

Belive in Love , belive in your self ... the rest is a pile of BULL SHIT .

maybe the only thing that is true are the Ten Commandments .... maybe if we would have stay to that , all the wars and the rest of the Horse shit would've never happen ...

Anyways .....
    i Stand for thoses that respect them self and belive in love .
    We can discuss and argue how ever we want , we ain't gone change shit .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    True, they put a bad name on Islam though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You can't blame the people in ISIS for being what they are. As some peeps previously said, there are extremists in every religion. What I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that these extremists were only able to acquire weapons and become militarized thanks to the U.S government. Why? To keep the war machine going. The U.S.A cannot exist without war, it's been creating it's own fake enemies to fight for 200 years.

9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Hoaxathon bombing, just some of the recent shenanigas they've come up with lately. ISIS is some of their finest work. Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, all these words exist to keep people debating and seperate, making it easier to hoax big threats like the aformentioned ones and ISIS and keep controlling people with fear.

ISIS wouldn't be able to do anything unless the people in power wanted them to. Corporations control the planet with fear and create the necessary tools they need to fulfill their goals, through social/religious engineering or anything that will get the job done. There's just too much money to be made for them to pass it up, but you can choose not to play the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by .Herbs. View Post
    You can't blame the people in ISIS for being what they are. As some peeps previously said, there are extremists in every religion. What I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that these extremists were only able to acquire weapons and become militarized thanks to the U.S government. Why? To keep the war machine going. The U.S.A cannot exist without war, it's been creating it's own fake enemies to fight for 200 years.

9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Hoaxathon bombing, just some of the recent shenanigas they've come up with lately. ISIS is some of their finest work. Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, all these words exist to keep people debating and seperate, making it easier to hoax big threats like the aformentioned ones and ISIS and keep controlling people with fear.

ISIS wouldn't be able to do anything unless the people in power wanted them to. Corporations control the planet with fear and create the necessary tools they need to fulfill their goals, through social/religious engineering or anything that will get the job done. There's just too much money to be made for them to pass it up, but you can choose not to play the game.
    >I can blame them.

>Why stop at ISIS, why not claim Nazi-Germany was there work too?

>Ironically that's why they exist. Because the middle east allows them to. Because the stupid shit muslims there have such poor morals that they won't object to Muslims killing other muslims.

Forget the west, if the middle east wanted to stop ISIS they very well could.

Thanks
    Wait. So I can call myself CCKG (Christian Conversion Killing Group) and then run around killing people because they aren't Christian, then shit they would call all Christians terrorists because a bunch of fucking idiots were running around killing people? This shit makes no sense.

btw: I'm not Christian -_-
    nice.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910