Quote Originally Posted by ¥ÊŠ.ÏÃM View Post

I don't think i get this part right here...
Quote Originally Posted by Rodent_Modz View Post
Not only everything you said but you can run old sega games Nes games and more all on one system and larger hdds just like a PC you can add what ever you want Linux and more to an xbox 360 consoles once its modded alsot you can have a dual nand console which is a retail console and rgh hacked modified console on one console 2 in one console
Quote Originally Posted by Mofookin View Post
Are you sure you can install linix on the 360? I know about stealthing and burning games to play xblive on chipped 360s but didnt know u could do modded homebrew on it, so can u run any launchers like u can on the original on a chipped 360? Store games on HD? XBMC?? I love my Original for the fact that all myt games and movies and music are on it, no disks to take if I go to a friends for some Mugen wars! But I cant even speak of the sickness thyat would occur if I could do the same on the 360, especialy the feature where U slip in an unknown game and copy it to HD to play at liesure froim a few button presses....

If this is possible, why is there not a softmod like the Xbox or the wii?

Please forgive my ignorance as it presents itself.
Now that I think about it. When I eject my disc to turn my xbox on, it pops up with Xell Reloaded. When running it does show some linux features.