Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Bonjour
    Which version of Flash Professional are you using?
    Hi and Thanks for responding.
    I'm using Flash cs6.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H.F. View Post
    Hi and Thanks for responding.
    I'm using Flash cs6.
    Eh CS6 should be fine. I thought this error only came with earlier versions.
    It's something to do with your flash version, I remember I had this error years and years ago.
    So CTRL+ENTER works perfectly? Maybe just ignore it and don't use the debugger, you don't really need it anyway.

Thanks
    Eh CS6 should be fine. I thought this error only came with earlier versions.
    It's something to do with your flash version, I remember I had this error years and years ago.
    So CTRL+ENTER works perfectly? Maybe just ignore it and don't use the debugger, you don't really need it anyway.
    I've tried to switch between flash player 11, 10 and 9. Sadly the error is still here... :/
    Yes CTRL+ENTER work perfectly but i would like to launch the trainer from it's .swf file. For now i had to export the movie using the same hotkeys to be able to use it, if i close flash professional, the trainer close too... :/

Thanks
    I've tried to switch between flash player 11, 10 and 9. Sadly the error is still here... :/
    Yes CTRL+ENTER work perfectly but i would like to launch the trainer from it's .swf file. For now i had to export the movie using the same hotkeys to be able to use it, if i close flash professional, the trainer close too... :/
    It's always best to use the latest version of flash player - those are all old versions.

To use the trainer as a standalone .swf (out of Flash Pro), you need to get the latest version of Flash Player that is NOT the debugger version.
    Go here, download the latest version based on your specifications, and make sure you're opening the SWF file with that version of flash player. Don't let it default back to an old version, there should be an "open with..." option.

That's my best guess anyway. I haven't seen anyone with that error in years.

Thanks
    It's always best to use the latest version of flash player - those are all old versions.

To use the trainer as a standalone .swf (out of Flash Pro), you need to get the latest version of Flash Player that is NOT the debugger version.
    Go here, download the latest version based on your specifications, and make sure you're opening the SWF file with that version of flash player. Don't let it default back to an old version, there should be an "open with..." option.

That's my best guess anyway. I haven't seen anyone with that error in years.
    I know that Flash player 11, 10 and 9 are old versions but i've checked the error on Google and some were saying that we need to downgrade to an older version of FP. So i did.
    OK now I've installed the latest version wich is Flash player 21. I've also updated the Flash Pro's flash player to 21 (debugger also).
    All i can say is... It's still not working in Standalone .swf. Anyways Thanks for responding to me Oliboli8769 and a great thanks for the Trainer source.

I hope someone will find a way to help fixing this error.

Thanks
    I know that Flash player 11, 10 and 9 are old versions but i've checked the error on Google and some were saying that we need to downgrade to an older version of FP. So i did.
    OK now I've installed the latest version wich is Flash player 21. I've also updated the Flash Pro's flash player to 21 (debugger also).
    All i can say is... It's still not working in Standalone .swf. Anyways Thanks for responding to me Oliboli8769 and a great thanks for the Trainer source.

I hope someone will find a way to help fixing this error.
    No, downgrading is not what you should do. If you've followed the tutorial correctly, then all you need is the latest Flash Player to do what you're doing (not the debugger). You're probably opening the SWF with the old version of flash player still.

If I were you, I'd try opening one of the sources that I provided with this tutorial, and seeing if you can get that to work as a standalone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Hi there, im a new here...
    I want to ask
    How to make the Bot be like
    If you got this quest item, then you should go to another area
    Do i need to get item's ID or how?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haanzz View Post
    Hi there, im a new here...
    I want to ask
    How to make the Bot be like
    If you got this quest item, then you should go to another area
    Do i need to get item's ID or how?
    Thanks
    Ehh that's quite a complicated one for a new coder. As far as I can remember, the code you need is here. In order to implement it for your needs, there's multiple ways of doing it. If you aren't an experienced coder, I'd suggest you spend some time learning and then approach this later on.

Thanks
    I did everything you asked me to do, and had the same looking thing like you, but when I clicked Load Quest the Output box shows this.
    TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at Untitled_fla::MainTimeline/btnQuest_onClick()
    TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khayalali View Post
    I did everything you asked me to do, and had the same looking thing like you, but when I clicked Load Quest the Output box shows this.
    There's something wrong with the your btnQuest_onClick function, most likely a typo of the instance name used for the Quest ID TextInput.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-18-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Please keep things related to only and only Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW). Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice tutorial, worked great. However, I'd like to write a trainer in another programming language, namely C#.
    Do you have any experience with it? I can load the game, login and so on, but loading quests and manipulating variables is where I'm stuck at. Nothing happens when I attempt to do those things.
    Let me know if you could be of any assistance and I'll elaborate on these issues.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Nice tutorial, worked great. However, I'd like to write a trainer in another programming language, namely C#.
    Do you have any experience with it? I can load the game, login and so on, but loading quests and manipulating variables is where I'm stuck at. Nothing happens when I attempt to do those things.
    Let me know if you could be of any assistance and I'll elaborate on these issues.

Thanks.
    Thanks for contacting me. I don't focus on C# but maybe I can point you in the right direction
    From memory, I don't think there's ever been a C# AQWorlds bot, there's been plenty of Python bots (most of them made by an ex-user called MINAD).
    The only other coder around here who I know uses C# is @ToxLP who may have attempted something like this in the past. Maybe he can help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks for contacting me. I don't focus on C# but maybe I can point you in the right direction
    From memory, I don't think there's ever been a C# AQWorlds bot, there's been plenty of Python bots (most of them made by an ex-user called MINAD).
    The only other coder around here who I know uses C# is @ToxLP who may have attempted something like this in the past. Maybe he can help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post

Thanks.
    Ty for the mention Oli

Now to make a bot what you need to use is Sockets or WebBrowser

Web browser there is a way to do it but got no idea unfortunately.

But Sockets is what i always use and best to make a BOT that connects 100+ bots on a game

If you know C# you should know what am talking about here.

So lets start:

First what ya wanna do is get the login token using a HTTPClient or WebClient post request

So tutorial on how to get the form to post and shizzle:

How i opened that?

Right click > Inspect > Network tab > Login where the server list shows you will get it.

You post that form data to that url then you check the result if (resul*****ntains("strEmail")) {Console.WriteLine("Valid login");} else {Console.WriteLine("Invalid login");}

Result is in XML so you can use XMLDocument with xpath to get the data we mainly need the token,id,username if i remember

Then comes the Socket Connection you can do this with Socket or TCPClient

First you wanna log them server packets when logging in

Use wireshark i suggest it log port 5588 to get there login packets

Connect to there server use port 5588

Basically you wanna act as a client so you send: <policy-file-request/>
    Then server should send <cross-domain etc.

Then you send what you logged from aqworld using wireshark as a client.

Thats how it works.

Pm if you need help am thinking about making a video on how to make a bot maybe some time soon

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToxLP For This Useful Post:

Biney (08-24-2016),Oliboli8769 (08-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for notifying ToxLP!

Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Ty for the mention Oli

- snip -
    I see. I'll start to work on this when I have some free time, and report back to let you know how it went. Thanks a lot for the information!
    Last edited by Biney; 08-24-2016 at 11:15 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (08-24-2016)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast