Thanks

Possblie Traienr error fix

if ur having problems with some of the trainers u dl i can reccomend 2 things get a vb runtime pack with all ur dll and ocx files and register them also dowlad this https://www.microsof*****m/downloads/d...D-AAB15C5E04F5 as it is the .net frame work wich some trainers are made in

Wow,this slot really got the space... I wonder where they think i live,In some odd longnamed Country
    Thanks

Talking nice

Quote Originally Posted by llvengancell View Post
    if ur having problems with some of the trainers u dl i can reccomend 2 things get a vb runtime pack with all ur dll and ocx files and register them also dowlad this https://www.microsof*****m/downloads/d...D-AAB15C5E04F5 as it is the .net frame work wich some trainers are made in
    nice try, but i'm afraid the trainers will get detected like a half hour after they are on the internet, it will be noticed if someone downloads it and try's it out, after that it will be fixed immediatly, i tried it, and i got banned after 5 minutes, even ip-banned!!

ah and btw i did what you told about changing the ip... doesn't work either, still the same ip.

now i'm trying some kind of spoofer thing a dude send me. hope that works!

greets

Wow,this slot really got the space... I wonder where they think i live,In some odd longnamed Country
    Thanks

Talking btw

Quote Originally Posted by llvengancell View Post
    btw, it worked before the servers were down... the servers are up and running again now it doesnt work anymore.

greets

Thanks
    black wtf are u talking about lmfao umm this post tells u how to fix ur trainers is all its just a registry fix and .dll ocx fix nothing more.... hmmm well i got one more thing u can do call u isp and ask them to give u a dynamic ip or to change ur ip the last one they do for free mate!!! or u may be harware banned... and that would suck ass oh are u behind a router