Thread: Xigncode issue

Thanks

Angry Xigncode issue

Hello everyone sorry for my bad english
    i have a problem with AVA.. After i open NWZLauncher and i click on game start and after i put ID and passw he didn't start...
    I try already with:
    -Stop antivirus
    -Deactive firewall
    -Put AVA on exception
    -Close all "netsession_win.exe" and any useless process.
    -Un-check all the programs i didn't need.
    P.S.: Sometimes the game starts but i have hard lags and it crash or xigncode give me error .. pls help me guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    If you're using steam, verify the integrity of game cache.

@
    Nyancat approves.

Thanks
    I don't use steam..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Go to Binaries folder and delete every "unreal..." file and clean xingcode logs. Unreal files are generated sometimes for me when this happens and I have no fking idea how they get there xD Note they are not related to unreal hacks i believe cuz I dont use hacks.

1BGqqtYrYMKiY7HpuZwUNtcAG6LUrjPavQ

Donator Since: Feb 2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    Go to Binaries folder and delete every "unreal..." file and clean xingcode logs. Unreal files are generated sometimes for me when this happens and I have no fking idea how they get there xD Note they are not related to unreal hacks i believe cuz I dont use hacks.
    I try but it doesn't run
    All time it give me xigncode error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    Obviously it has nothing to do with unreal hacks, it has to do with the game's engine which is UE3(aka "Unreal Engine 3").
    When the game suddenly crashes, a lot of the times a dump file is created with a bunch of info in order to identify the problem that caused it. Same thing happens when you get a BSOD, Windows logs information in order to identify what caused the blue sc

Quote Originally Posted by olimpia123 View Post
    I try but it doesn't run
    All time it give me xigncode error
    This might help you, try it out:

1º: Go to "C:\Windows\Prefetch" and delete all ".pf" files in that folder.
    2º: Go to "%temp%"(Redirects you to the AppData\Local\Temp folder) and search for all dll's in that folder. You'll see one or more with completly randomized names(ex: "c8435ff7a5f5af4e07d91168cce.dll"), and delete those.
    3º: Go to your AVA folder (the default location is : "C:\AeriaGames\AVA"). While in this folder follow these steps:
    - 3.1º: Go to the "Log" Folder and delete all NWZLauncherLogs.
    - 3.2º: Go to the "Binaries" Folder and delete all "unreal..." dump files.
    - 3.3º: Go to the "Binaries\XINGCODE.USA" Folder and delete ALL files except "x3.xem" and "xnina.xem".
    - (Optional*)3.4º: Go to the "avaGame\Config" Folder, open the file "AVAOptionSettings.ini", scroll down to the last lines and delete all of those that start with "LastChannelGroupData". Alternatively delete the damn file.

* -> This actually used to fix me some XINGCODE detections. It logs the account ID's you've played with.

I haven't played AVA anymore since XINGCODE is trash. Started playing CS:GO (L3GIT ONLY) and I'm really like it there. There aren't that many hackers in-game, no P2W whores, plus, within 2 days of playing I recieved a rare skinned weapon (M4A1-S Nitro, when I got it everyone in the lobby raged so hard xD), just by playing.

EDIT: "Sometimes the game starts but i have hard lags and it crash or xigncode give me error" and "After i open NWZLauncher"-> Try starting AVA through the Aeria Ignite. I have no idea why, but for some reason after doing it, AVA stopped lagging, crashing and worked perfectly.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

leditirane (12-25-2014),olimpia123 (12-26-2014),sugulino (12-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you are the best @R3DDOT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post

Obviously it has nothing to do with unreal hacks, it has to do with the game's engine which is UE3(aka "Unreal Engine 3").
    When the game suddenly crashes, a lot of the times a dump file is created with a bunch of info in order to identify the problem that caused it. Same thing happens when you get a BSOD, Windows logs information in order to identify what caused the blue sc

This might help you, try it out:

1º: Go to "C:\Windows\Prefetch" and delete all ".pf" files in that folder.
    2º: Go to "%temp%"(Redirects you to the AppData\Local\Temp folder) and search for all dll's in that folder. You'll see one or more with completly randomized names(ex: "c8435ff7a5f5af4e07d91168cce.dll"), and delete those.
    3º: Go to your AVA folder (the default location is : "C:\AeriaGames\AVA"). While in this folder follow these steps:
    - 3.1º: Go to the "Log" Folder and delete all NWZLauncherLogs.
    - 3.2º: Go to the "Binaries" Folder and delete all "unreal..." dump files.
    - 3.3º: Go to the "Binaries\XINGCODE.USA" Folder and delete ALL files except "x3.xem" and "xnina.xem".
    - (Optional*)3.4º: Go to the "avaGame\Config" Folder, open the file "AVAOptionSettings.ini", scroll down to the last lines and delete all of those that start with "LastChannelGroupData". Alternatively delete the damn file.

* -> This actually used to fix me some XINGCODE detections. It logs the account ID's you've played with.

I haven't played AVA anymore since XINGCODE is trash. Started playing CS:GO (L3GIT ONLY) and I'm really like it there. There aren't that many hackers in-game, no P2W whores, plus, within 2 days of playing I recieved a rare skinned weapon (M4A1-S Nitro, when I got it everyone in the lobby raged so hard xD), just by playing.

EDIT: "Sometimes the game starts but i have hard lags and it crash or xigncode give me error" and "After i open NWZLauncher"-> Try starting AVA through the Aeria Ignite. I have no idea why, but for some reason after doing it, AVA stopped lagging, crashing and worked perfectly.
    Man ty for help but now the game doesn't start and it use 90% of my cpu and around 400.000kb of memory
    If there is a fix for this i will be really happy.. Anyway ty for help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    This wil deface your Computer !

Thanks
    :| Other helps?

Thanks
    Ava doesn't start... Solution??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by olimpia123 View Post
    Ava doesn't start... Solution??
    What's your skype?

Thanks
    Sent a VM for thread starter days ago asking if this was solved or not. He didn't reply.
    I'll assume it's solved.
    Closed.