Thread: BF2 demo~help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

BF2 demo~help

I'm new to BF2, I am vip for CA though, so I am far from choob. I was tryin to get some help(hacks) because I know these boys are aimbotting and chamming me. I have the demo version 1.0.2446.12 I wanted to know if anyone knows of anything I can get on the free skit to aid in my trial. I would like to know if it's possible to patch the version I have, I've seen a lot of patch info and whatnot on the forums. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance. If I think of anything else, I will edit in the future!!!

Thanks
    The demo version was released along with the first patch and I'm certain is only good for singleplayer now. Might as well pay the 15-20$ for BF2 since you get the booster packs for free with the new patch, only thing it doesn't come with is the Special Forces Expansion. Trust me its well worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by impwaddell View Post
    I'm new to BF2, I am vip for CA though, so I am far from choob. I was tryin to get some help(hacks) because I know these boys are aimbotting and chamming me. I have the demo version 1.0.2446.12 I wanted to know if anyone knows of anything I can get on the free skit to aid in my trial. I would like to know if it's possible to patch the version I have, I've seen a lot of patch info and whatnot on the forums. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance. If I think of anything else, I will edit in the future!!!
    I found em,...thanks anyhow