Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    To be honest, the account you're selling isn't worth $150 Perhaps pricing it below $100 might get you better offers?

For $150, I personally would expect some heromart items, miltonius gen 1 etc.
    I see where your going but I've spent almost or if anything 500$ on this account selling it for under or 100$ doesn't make sense to me.
    But that's just my opinion I don't know if you can see the way I do but yea. Insane amount of Rares and Achievement tracker stuff a lot of it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacious View Post
    I see where your going but I've spent almost or if anything 500$ on this account selling it for under or 100$ doesn't make sense to me.
    But that's just my opinion I don't know if you can see the way I do but yea. Insane amount of Rares and Achievement tracker stuff a lot of it.
    Having dabbled in account sales here and there before, I've noticed that, on average, accounts sell for a lot less than what the owners paid to create them. On occasion you can stumble across an old AP account with a ton of coveted pre-2010 rares, and there may be someone willing to pay bank for it.

Based on your screenshots, I would be hard pressed to say for sure that your account is worth more than $100, but that's just my personal preference (I like accounts that fall under the above category). You have every right to demand more than this, because as you say you have spent a lot on it. Just note that it will be difficult to find many willing buyers, therefore the sale might take longer than you expect.
    Last edited by Rkdku; 01-07-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkdku View Post
    Having dabbled in account sales here and there before, I've noticed that, on average, accounts sell for a lot less than what the owners paid to create them. On occasion you can stumble across an old AP account with a ton of coveted pre-2010 rares, and there may be someone willing to pay bank for it.

Based on your screenshots, I would be hard pressed to say for sure that your account is worth more than $100, but that's just my personal preference (I like accounts that fall under the above category). You have every right to demand more than this, because as you say you have spent a lot on it. Just note that it will be difficult to find many willing buyers, therefore the sale might take longer than you expect.
    I get you bro but honestly I'm not trippin on selling it I mostly want a Really Good Runescape Account if anything selling it is a last resort thing or I'll wait like I always do lol but thanks for the feedback I understand trust me I've been trying to sell/trade it for awhile haha

Thanks
    i dont think you will get 150 for your account i personally think you should lower the price im suggesting 30-80 should bring more buyers in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12