Poll: Should duping threads be banned on here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Should Dupes be banned from being shared on this part of the forum?

Like they did for I think it was Fiesta on MPGH... I mean we have destroyed the economy so bad so many times and tbh, the old timers on here is the reason that UT's are soulbound... We have done so much fucking harm to this game that it's almost on par with Kabam themselves...
    Vouches:

After having Joe edit my thread for like 15 minutes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
    Like they did for I think it was Fiesta on MPGH... I mean we have destroyed the economy so bad so many times and tbh, the old timers on here is the reason that UT's are soulbound... We have done so much fucking harm to this game that it's almost on par with Kabam themselves...
    Not banned from being "shared" but people should stop posting thread on HOW TO DUPE. I understand where you are coming from though, also alot of ******s are lagging the realm for their so called attempts at duping
    Last edited by NameInUseToT; 01-03-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Your Mom's Room w/ the Entire CoD Community
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NameInUseToT View Post
    Not banned from being "shared" but people should stop posting thread on HOW TO DUPE. I understand where you are coming from though, also alot of ******s are lagging the realm for their so called attempts at duping
    ^ This. I actually get excited to do Wine Cellars with my buds (I'm rarely happy with this game), and then I crash because people wanna dupe their precious UBHP's that are plummeting in price ever second...

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if Kabam permanently SB'd the T6 Rings and all Skins as well...

Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    Bought for 1.2$ on paypal, vouch for him, he gone first
    Wanna buy from him again
    Quote Originally Posted by jsutlikes View Post
    +1 vouch!>bou#!@#!@#!@

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jakedogg100 For This Useful Post:

NameInUseToT (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
    ^ This. I actually get excited to do Wine Cellars with my buds (I'm rarely happy with this game), and then I crash because people wanna dupe their precious UBHP's that are plummeting in price ever second...

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if Kabam permanently SB'd the T6 Rings and all Skins as well...
    Yeah UBHP are gonna become SBHP and Skins are gonna be SB aswell.. But I want you to know that if this dupe had never existed, 9/10 of the crashes would still occour because by now dupers are hoping to hit the crash because Kabam has shit servers. Hutnresses dont actually do shit. 9/10 crashes are kabam shit servers.
    Vouches:

After having Joe edit my thread for like 15 minutes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorji Costava For This Useful Post:

marceliino (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
    Yeah UBHP are gonna become SBHP and Skins are gonna be SB aswell.. But I want you to know that if this dupe had never existed, 9/10 of the crashes would still occour because by now dupers are hoping to hit the crash because Kabam has shit servers. Hutnresses dont actually do shit. 9/10 crashes are kabam shit servers.
    I realized that haha, but the duper just cause the server to go to shit even more

Thanks
    This happens literally even single time, Dupe stays fairly unknown for a while, as soon as it starts spreading, reks the eco...
    end result of this will probably be, either they restrict trading somehow, or sb skins/ub/highly duped stuff

Your Move Kabam...

Thanks
    What is grinding my gears is they dont even fucking realize that

* Their UBHP they spend so much time to dupe will be soon WORTH NOTHING.. Like Dblade when it was mass duped and not soulbound. Oh, well, they deserved that after all

*People who bought their ring and items , with farmed pots and stuff , in other words legit players will be screwed.

*Dont you think they will take some fucking measures against that? Kabam may change the game in a way that everyone will complain "omg kabam stop the bullshit" . But this time, like last time, it will be your fault, bunch of duping idiots.

> Massduping > Kabam fix your shit
    >block trade for a few days/week> Kabam fix your shit

*Dont forget a thing ... its easy to monitor everyone's inventory in realm. No one is supposed to have their inventory full of UBHP and other expensive stuff in a realm. I've already made the link between a bunch of people and their mule...I was just using my eyes and not even bots .
    Imagine what kabam can do , they own the servers after all.

See you in a couple of weeks, when this shit will be fixed => no more "omagad ow 2 doop" threads but a shitload of "omdag aye waz banned ow 2 unban".
    It will please me
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

jakedogg100 (01-03-2015),marceliino (01-03-2015)

Your Mom's Room w/ the Entire CoD Community
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

* Their UBHP they spend so much time to dupe will be soon WORTH NOTHING.. Like Dblade when it was mass duped and not soulbound. Oh, well, they deserved that after all

*People who bought their ring and items , with farmed pots and stuff , in other words legit players will be screwed.

*Dont you think they will take some fucking measures against that? Kabam may change the game in a way that everyone will complain "omg kabam stop the bullshit" . But this time, like last time, it will be your fault, bunch of duping idiots.

*Dont forget a thing ... its easy to monitor everyone's inventory in realm. No one is supposed to have their inventory full of UBHP and other expensive stuff in a realm. I've already made the link between a bunch of people and their mule...I was just using my eyes and not even bots .

See you in a couple of weeks, when this shit will be fixed => no more "omagad ow 2 doop" threads but a shitload of "omdag aye waz banned ow 2 unban".
    It will please me
    My GOD! THIS TIMES A FUCKING THOUSAND^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    Bought for 1.2$ on paypal, vouch for him, he gone first
    Wanna buy from him again
    Quote Originally Posted by jsutlikes View Post
    +1 vouch!>bou#!@#!@#!@

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

It will please me
    lol. he used the words fix and kabam in the same sentence.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marceliino For This Useful Post:

jakedogg100 (01-03-2015),Zasx (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Well shit, just logged on and saw people selling ubhps for 5 life or so, thats pretty fked up, I bought 10 for around 8 life ea, looks like I'm fked. Too lazy to sell em now, gg 80+ Life.

Thanks
    "tbh this is the old timers fault" How the fuck is this their fault? These newgen fags are the ones that continue to come along and destroy the economy every now and then and you're saying the ones who stuck to this game since pre first dupe era are to blame? Brilliant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post

The UBHPs are going to be soulbound. :<