Dave told me to handle this and take care of it since he's busy. I'm being serious here, no joking around and shit. Only serious people post here if you can code hacks for these games. Not just fucking pubs, but vip hacks.

We need a VIP coder for AVA

Note this is a paying job and will not be an easy process before you are officially the VIP Coder
I'll be testing your hacks out frequently and shit =/

Post an application in the following format completely. If not it's not valid to me

* My name:
* My Current Age :
* Can I make decent AVA Hacks:
* Five Threads I've Made That Are Helpful to MPGH :

*Coding Language:
*My experience:
*Any hacks i've made (doesn't matter which game):
*The type of hacks i'll be able to make for AVA:
*How fast can I make hacks after update? :

*my msn:

Upon posting an application, add me on msn so we can discuss more melon0070@live.com

You will have to prove to me that you are indeed the one making the hacks. You'd have to make the hacks and i'll test them. I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops, all different OS so i'll test on all 3 .

Whatever you can make now ok, but when it comes to the time Dave is ready to add the VIP section for AVA, the VIP hacks have to be ready.

Note if you can't make these basic hacks, still post because i'll talk to you personally.
  • Chams
  • Wallhack
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil

There are some terms and agreements you must abide by such as you cannot release your VIP hacks anywhere else but MPGH VIP section, I will go furthermore into detail once I get to talk to some of you

Good Luck.