Thanks

Can anyone help a noob out?

Hello! I am interested in learning how to code and make hacks myself! If anyone is willing to get on skype with me and be my tutor and make me somewhat decent then i will donate $10 to whoever can help me.

In the future i want to be able to make hacks and share them with this community

Sorry color if i put this in the wrong thread... i have a bad habit of not knowing where to put my stuff

Thanks
    If you are wanting to learn programming and hacking, that isn't really something you can be mentored into. You have to do research to discover those things for yourself, and to make your own path into that world. But, I will give you a bit of advice.

For a beginner, I would have to suggest that you learn the programming language Lua. Lua is a simple programming language that is used mainly for developing games. There are thousands of guides and video that you can view to help you, and hundreds of forums where you can ask for help. Once you are proficient with Lua, then you can expand into python, which is where you essentially can branch off into any direction, as Python can be used for nearly everything. Lua is the best way into the game making/hacking industry, because Lua's syntax is derived from Python, which means that if you know Lua, python will be much more easier to learn, and will open your doors a bit into the industry.

If you know how to build a game, it makes it 99% more easier to hack one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Don't listen to Trisomy. A mentor is a great help. I had about 3 paragraphs that I just typed and lost it because I hit F5 instead of 6.
    Anyways, a mentor or tutor is a great idea. They can help you learn, point out mistakes, etc. Also, knowing how to make a game does not matter. I don't know why he brought that up. Maybe he meant if you understand the building blocks of the game you're trying to hack. But no, you don't need to be able to make a game to hack it and it wouldn't make it any easier really. That's like saying you can build a similar game to Pac-Man so you're going to be able to exploit World of Warcraft.

Get a mentor, figure out what languages you need to learn.
    Simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    If you are wanting to learn programming and hacking, that isn't really something you can be mentored into. You have to do research to discover those things for yourself, and to make your own path into that world. But, I will give you a bit of advice.

For a beginner, I would have to suggest that you learn the programming language Lua. Lua is a simple programming language that is used mainly for developing games. There are thousands of guides and video that you can view to help you, and hundreds of forums where you can ask for help. Once you are proficient with Lua, then you can expand into python, which is where you essentially can branch off into any direction, as Python can be used for nearly everything. Lua is the best way into the game making/hacking industry, because Lua's syntax is derived from Python, which means that if you know Lua, python will be much more easier to learn, and will open your doors a bit into the industry.

If you know how to build a game, it makes it 99% more easier to hack one.
    This is exactly what I was thinking, If designing game hacks is what you would like to accomplish, Then LUA is the 100% best place to start, not only is it fairly basic and easy to understand, you'll be able to learn other bases for more sophisticated languages, such as declaring variables and statements for languages like c++ and java.
    As far as tutoring, Yeah, They can help you immensely. but don't pay for one, Google is an infinite source of knowledge, And there are pages upon pages about programming written by even the creators themselves.
    personally, I learned a great bit from This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good on you . Making hacks for the community

Thanks
    Try to buy a ebook or look on youtube