Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

So you didn't make it from scratch. You just stuck 2 seperates peices of art together. You have no right to that art so technically you should receive no credit at all.
    Why are you such a dick?
    Why can't anyone here be nice?
    Why can't you just do what he asked for and give him some CnC?
    God fucking hell
    Last edited by Fucking Moron; 01-13-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Why are you such a dick?
    Why can't anyone here be nice?
    Why can't you just do what he asked for and give him some CnC?
    God fucking hell
    Because you are saying that you made it from SCRATCH. You are taking credit for other peoples work, YOU are being the dick here.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Because you are saying that you made it from SCRATCH. You are taking credit for other peoples work, YOU are being the dick here.
    You are being a such a hypocrite.
    You know what I meant -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

You are being a such a hypocrite.
    You know what I meant -_-
    How am I being a hypocrite? No one ever says they make something scratch unless they actually did, what you did is almost the complete opposite to making it from scratch so how could anyone know what you meant? Because you didn't make it from scratch for all you know IV2B might have just found the same render and put it on the same background himself. Because you didn't actually make it you have no real proof. I know you may feel ripped off but imagine how the original artists when some scrub on a forum claims to have made it from scratch and harping on about accreditation when he himself hasn't given proper accreditation.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

IV2B (01-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

How am I being a hypocrite? No one ever says they make something scratch unless they actually did, what you did is almost the complete opposite to making it from scratch so how could anyone know what you meant? Because you didn't make it from scratch for all you know IV2B might have just found the same render and put it on the same background himself. Because you didn't actually make it you have no real proof. I know you may feel ripped off but imagine how the original artists when some scrub on a forum claims to have made it from scratch and harping on about accreditation when he himself hasn't given proper accreditation.
    Omfg dude... @IV2B knows I made this using thee "resources."

Threadstarter
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Omfg dude... @IV2B knows I made this using thee "resources."
    Actually i agree with Doc, we've both used two digital paintings to start with (well i've used a stock, but it's the same deal) and we didn't give proper credits to who made them.

You said you made your image from scratch, which is a blatant lie, then once it's obvious you're wrong you prefer to say that you meant that all along but you utilized wrong words, possibly with a pissed mood, just to play the "somebody else knew" card.

Just, admit you're wrong and simply add a link to where you got the resources, done.
    The discussion has been dragging on for too long, all three threads are filled with your arguments.

Just, look at the whole thread, you always sound pissed and your posts are chaotic, just let go already.
    If you need to discuss with somebody, use PMs, otherwise either make sure you aren't going offtopic or make a whole new thread to discuss whatever you need to.
    Seriously, i can count the number of useful CnC posts of this thread in one hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Actually i agree with Doc, we've both used two digital paintings to start with (well i've used a stock, but it's the same deal) and we didn't give proper credits to who made them.

You said you made your image from scratch, which is a blatant lie, then once it's obvious you're wrong you prefer to say that you meant that all along but you utilized wrong words, possibly with a pissed mood, just to play the "somebody else knew" card.

Just, admit you're wrong and simply add a link to where you got the resources, done.
    The discussion has been dragging on for too long, all three threads are filled with your arguments.

Just, look at the whole thread, you always sound pissed and your posts are chaotic, just let go already.
    If you need to discuss with somebody, use PMs, otherwise either make sure you aren't going offtopic or make a whole new thread to discuss whatever you need to.
    Seriously, i can count the number of useful CnC posts of this thread in one hand.
    What I meant from scratch is like
    From a blank bg x.x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't watch anime or anything similar to that but this is really cool. Nice work mate.
    Contact Information:
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Plummit
    E-mail: PlummitMPGH@mail.com

Hoping to be an MPGH moderator or admin one day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123