Thanks

help in covering myself up

way back when in the day of 2008 by friend and i messed with hacks in a game we played offline . his account got linked ot mine and when he started to hack in online servers of americas army he was caught . since his accoutn was linked to mine it forever has stayed linked to me no matter what . my clan has now been registered with ACI and i am wondering what is best tool to cover myself up . different ip , how to change my mac address , once i can get this figured out i will make a new email and account on this new ip and mac change . but before i do that i want to make sure i have all new stuff .

So can someone help me in getting 100% clean as some would say? new identity , new ip, new mac, so on so forth . if i have to reinstall my OS i will do that .

Thanks
    or am i looking at having to get a whole new pc and move to a different state?

Thanks
    no im serious . i play game called americas army and accounts get linked if you log in to another persons person , same ip so on and my ban account is from 2005 and they still hold it over my head and its hard to get into a clan so im wondering how to get clean .

- - - Updated - - -

i mean i am already clean have been for over 10 years now but im trying to get clean in when a background check is done on my game account it shows clean and not linked to banned accounts and why would you think im trolling . what the heck does that mean ? im looking for help or suggestions .